Today's talk you might've missed while CNN Headquarters was iced in:
- We tried and tried with all our might, but we just couldn't ignore this "hip-hop sequel" to Billy Ray Cyrus' "Achy Breaky Heart." We would blame this on Billy Ray's daughter Miley, but that's too easy. Plus, we bet this is all Billy:
- How much fun casting news can we take in one day? There's Greta Gerwig being cast in "How I Met Your Dad," and current "How I Met Your Mother" star Cristin Milioti landing the lead of Rashida Jones' NBC comedy "A to Z." [EW]
- And, "SNL" star Will Forte is going to star in a comedy called "Last Man on Earth" from the guys behind "The Lego Movie" - a sitcom Fox has just picked up to series. [NYMag's Vulture]
- It's been a while since we've last seen John Oliver, and HBO's going to fix that in April. The channel will debut Oliver's new comedy series, "Last Week Tonight," on April 27. [HitFix]
- Macklemore's public text message to his pal Kendrick Lamar after winning the best rap album Grammy has left Drake feeling all sorts of feelings - not that that's hard to do. "(T)hat s*** was wack as f***," Drake has said. "To name just Kendrick? That s*** made me feel funny. No, in that case, you robbed everybody. We all need text messages!" [RS]
- Eva Mendes thinks it's hilarious that you think she's either pregnant with Ryan Gosling's baby or that they've broken up. She thinks it's so funny that she can even joke about it: "I'll just order a deep dish and watch 'The Notebook' or something and cry." The only question we have left is how she knows about our annual Valentine's Day ritual.