Today's talk you might've missed:
- Jennifer Aniston has landed a sweet new role. The actress is set to star in and executive produce a movie called "Cake," in which she'll portray a woman who becomes obsessed with the suicide of a woman in her chronic pain support group. [Deadline]
- In TV casting news, everyone's favorite "O.C." bad boy, Ben McKenzie, has a new gig. He's been cast as young Commissioner Gordon in Fox's "Gotham." [Variety]
- To prepare for her third baby boy, Gwen Stefani rounded up some of her favorite girls. The singer had a baby shower over the weekend that included Gwyneth Paltrow, Nicole Richie, Rachel Zoe and Chelsea Handler. [People]
- For those who were hoping to catch Lauryn Hill's show in New Jersey, they'll have to watch her performance of The Beatles' "Something" on "Letterman" and be satisfied, since that's all they're going to get.
- Jimmy Fallon's bromance with Justin Timberlake will be just as strong now that he's on "The Tonight Show." JT will join his BFF during his first week as "Tonight's" new host, along with U2, Lady Gaga and Arcade Fire. [Billboard]
- Your dreams have been answered: The Boss has cooked up 15 new tour dates in the States starting April 8. [BruceSpringsteen.net]
- Channing Tatum's "Magic Mike 2" script will be inspired by Matthew McConaughey, which we think is an amazing idea.
- Marie Claire magazine is under the impression that you want to read Kristen Stewart's love poems, so go ahead and click on it - we won't tell! [Marie Claire]