Today's talk you might've missed:
- You could be forgiven if you don't recognize Miley Cyrus in the new spread in W magazine. Styled with bleached eyebrows, barely there makeup and chin length locks, it's a departure from her usual style. But she's still the same Miley appearing nude and telling interviewer Ronan Farrow (yes, that Ronan Farrow) that she loves getting stoned. "I just want it to be back to where it's, like, organic, good weed." [W Magazine]
- Speaking of letting it all hang out, model Chrissy Teigen did just that during a recent Reddit ask me anything session. She discussed everything from what she does that gets on husband musician John Legend's nerves (leaving the cap off the toothpaste) to her favorite fast food (Taco Bell). [People]
- Here's a little cross over love for ya: "New Girl" star Max Greenfield is set to guest on "The Mindy Project." [EW]
- We don't even feel the need for a set-up here. We are just going to say Benedict Cumberbatch and Sesame Street:
- Also, the final trailer for "Divergent" is here and boy we can't wait!