Today's talk you might've missed:
- It sounds like Demi Lovato adores Wilmer Valderrama but she's putting an end to speculation that the pair are getting married anytime soon. Her rep is denying that the on-again, off-again pair are engaged but she tweeted birthday greetings to him on Thursday: "To the funniest, most inspiring, incredible man I know.. @WValderrama – thank you for helping me get through my darkest moments.. You truly are a light to this world and to my life.. Happy Birthday!!!" [E!]
- "The Real Housewives of New York" isn't even back on the air yet, but there's STILL plenty of drama. Cast member Ramona Singer has reportedly filed for divorce from her husband of 27 years, Mario, amid talk of his allegedly taking up with a younger woman. Now she's being spotted around town without her wedding ring. Somewhere Jill Zarin is cackling we are sure. [People]
- If it's true that singer Sara Bareilleslet go of her manager after he got into it with the Osbourne family during the Grammys then he did a bad, bad thing. You do not mess with the Prince of Darkness and his people. [THR]
- Clearly Kaley Cuoco is still in the throes of newly wedded bliss as she geeked out over her new billing as "Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting" on the "Big Bang Theory" opening credits. So sweet! [Us Weekly]
- With it being Super Bowl weekend and all we can't help but mention that Fox Sports analyst Pam Oliver really doesn't care what you think about her hairstyle so stop it. [Philly.com]
- Speaking of that big football game, Sony is using the anticipated commercial time to give a sneak peek at "The Amazing Spider-Man 2." And it is glorious.