Today's talk you might've missed ...
- This year's Super Bowl is keeping it classy. Opera singer Renee Fleming has been tapped to perform "The Star-Spangled Banner" at the football event on February 2. [EW]
- Drew Barrymore is apparently a graduate of the "do as I say, not as I do" school of parenting. The actress says that she wouldn't allow her daughter Olive to pose for Playboy - not that Barrymore herself has any regrets, or anything. [ABC News]
- So have you noticed that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have been all around Paris in the past few days? It could be because they're eyeing the Palace of Versailles as a potential wedding location. [E!]
- Sorry, but you'll have to put your platform sneakers back in the closet. Victoria Beckham has no plans to do a Spice Girls reunion ever again. [Us Weekly]
- The gossip on Johnny Depp's reported engagement is that Amber Heard completely swept the 50-year-old off his feet with her "free spirit." [People]