Today's talk you might've missed:
- This year's Grammy Awards is shaping up to be the concert of our dreams. Joining the already packed set list - which includes Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Katy Perry, Daft Punk, Kendrick Lamar, Taylor Swift, Lorde and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - will reportedly be Jay Z and Beyoncé, although it's unclear whether they'll take the stage together. [Billboard]
- By the way, Bey and Jay's daughter Blue has totally bonded with the White House pooches: [Beyoncé's Tumblr]
- Are you watching "The Following's" second season? Because everyone else is. The drama saw a 38 percent spike in ratings on Sunday over last season's premiere. [EW]
- Working on "Garfield," says Bill Murray, was "sort of like 'Fantastic Mr Fox' without the joy or the fun." [Bill Murray's AMA]
- *See if you can spot Halle Berry in this teaser trailer for her upcoming show on CBS, "Extant":
- In case you somehow missed the global Internet memo that the script for "Star Wars VII" is in the bag, here's J.J. Abrams reassuring you that the movie's going "full steam ahead." [The Wrap]
- Today's Genius Award (valid for just 24 hours, obvs) goes to NBC, which is trying to keep Amy Poehler around for as long as possible. "Parks & Rec" is looking at a seventh season, and Amy P. has sealed a new three-year deal with the network. [Deadline]
- Did you remember Angelina Jolie has a movie coming out this year? Yeah, we didn't, either, which is why this new "Maleficent" trailer is right on time.
*Yes, that's a trick instruction.