Today's talk you might've missed:
- "Walking Dead" will return on February 9, and to help whet your appetites AMC's released this 30-second taste of what's to come:
- Lena Dunham isn't impressed with Jezebel's call for the unretouched images from her Vogue photo shoot. The women-centric site said it would shell out $10,000 to the person who supplied the snaps, but Dunham thinks that person should "Give it to charity then just order HBO."
- Rumor has it that Johnny Depp has proposed to Amber Heard - and that she said yes. [E!]
- Let's give a big "about d*#& time* round of applause to Netflix for snapping up "Friday Night Lights'" Kyle Chandler. He's signed on to star in a 13-episode psychological thriller from the same guys behind "Damages." [Deadline]
- Could this be? Goldie Hawn, now that she's newly signed with CAA, has everyone wondering if she's coming back to the business. [HuffPost]
- We're really getting into this darker side of Daniel Radcliffe. The former "Harry Potter" star has lined up a new job on Broadway in a production of "The Cripple of Inishmaan." [LAT]
- Two things about Gwen Stefani: One, she now has an Instagram account. And two, she's expecting another boy.
- In case you forgot, Jimmy Fallon came up with a way to remind you that Drake is hosting and performing on "Saturday Night Live" this weekend: by beating him at a game of "beer hockey":