Jared Leto gets his body back, and more news to note
January 2nd, 2014

Jared Leto gets his body back, and more news to note

Today's talk you might've missed:

• For a man who recently lost 30 pounds to appear unwell, Jared Leto is looking awfully good. The singer/actor, who's racking up acclaim with "Dallas Buyers Club," was seen sporting a hint of a six-pack while poolside over the New Year's holiday. [Us Weekly]
  • Lady Gaga thought her single "Do What U Want" was so nice she did it twice, this time with Christina Aguilera. Somewhere, R. Kelly must be listening to "Irreplaceable."
  • Speaking of Beyoncé, Miley Cyrus is refuting speculation that she believes the Queen needs to vacate her pop throne. The former Disney star was quoted in a magazine interview as calling Bey outdated, but then took to Twitter to assure the world that she's going to "get to the bottom of this and make the liar retract the statement. U can cause A LOT of drama but NOT between me & B!" [Just Jared]
  • Here's the latest in engagement news: Actress Jamie Chung is set to get hitched to former "Make It In America" star Bryan Greenberg. [E!]
  • In her new health guide called "The Body Book," Cameron Diaz apparently advocates for women to adopt a '70s-esque approach to grooming. "Consider leaving your vagina fully dressed, ladies," Diaz reportedly prescribes. [Radar Online]
  • Bethenny Frankel has moved on from her marriage to Jason Hoppy with a mystery man named Michael A. Cerussi III. [People]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Some of the dumbest people I know are drummers

Seriously, how intelligent do you have to be to bang on a drum with a stick. I'm amazed that drummers can even find their way home from the bathroom.

January 4, 2014 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Oooh!

Two bite the dust. haha! nice work people.

January 3, 2014 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Seth

I miss Alvarez, tracie, and sky so much that it hurts. :(

January 3, 2014 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Me

If that's the case, then go back to the TJI blog. And take your stupid pizza comments with you.

January 3, 2014 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Oooh somebody's mad

Glad they're gone. Dating spam still here though.

January 3, 2014 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  4. tom

LOVE Gaga's vocals....

January 3, 2014 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  5. Lol

I was on here last night reading comments. Troll buster and a troll were doing battle. It was a thing of beauty to watch. Troll comment would pop up slamming TB, and the nexti minute his comment would be gone. I don't know how he does it, but my hat is off to TB. Thank you, sir.

January 3, 2014 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Oooh somebody's mad

Easy. All you need is 5 clicks on report abuse. Use 5 separate devices. Laptop, cell phone, work cell, wife's cell, kids cell. Done. Anyone can be a troll, takes work and skill to be a troll buster.

January 3, 2014 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  6. *

Fracking pathetic. Trolls just suffocate a really slow death.

January 3, 2014 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  7. rupert

Oops at 7:44. I meant " made us mad" not "made us made"
    @chrissy. We wuv u.

January 3, 2014 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
  8. rupert

Now. I love celebrity news.
    They mention carmen diaz. She is a good actress.
    They need to give her more roles.
    Love her in shorts.

January 3, 2014 at 7:48 am | Report abuse |
  9. rupert

...also chrisss is one of the nicest and most respected bloggers there. Thh trolls used to pick on her real bad. Made us made. But that troll no longer writes his bad stuff about chrissy.
    Please keep your dirty trolls away from our blog.
    Ty.
    Good day

January 3, 2014 at 7:44 am | Report abuse |
  10. rupert

I am the REAL rupert. Yes,I believe there is a JR. He may be the one that steals my name and uses it to tell chrissy stuff. he does it to a lot of us.ts not me. I would guess it is one of your own trolls, marquee blogger...also...

January 3, 2014 at 7:41 am | Report abuse |
    • marquee blogger

You accuse me of being a troll yet here you are. I came on your blog to ask a question. I got mad the other night with good reason. I fell for the accusations. I'm done with this and the finger pointing needs to stop ppl. Nobody knows who anyone is anymore. Hijacked names, date spam, rant rave troll, the sh!t never stops. I agree, let this place go down the sh!tter. I'm done here, this place is a playground not a blog. Troll have fun on here. The only one left to troll will be yourself cause there won't be anyone left. I'm out.

January 3, 2014 at 8:24 am | Report abuse |
    • rupert

@marquee blogger.
      Omg. I meant "it looks like one of the trolls from here, im talking to you, marquee blogger"
      Not "it looks like the troll marquee blogger."
      Get it??

January 3, 2014 at 8:36 am | Report abuse |
    • @ rupert

I don't think @ marquee blogger will see that. Last words said was I'm out. You should be more clear when you type eh ? I'm out to, this place stinks of troll sh¡t.

January 3, 2014 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  11. Jason

I think Beyonce is so awesome. Love her music videos.

January 3, 2014 at 7:16 am | Report abuse |
    • hell to the no

Beyonce is just another auto-tune 'ho. No talent. No taste in men.

January 3, 2014 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  12. marquee blogger

This is what Chrissy had to say when I asked her last night if she the one trolling on here.

chrissy says:
    January 3, 2014 at 2:16 am
    Nope. I never go on the marquee. That would be rupert, known in real life as Jeffery Grant Roem. Cnns resident troll and hijacker for almost 3 years. You would think they wouldve taken care of that by now wouldnt you? They have the means and know how so he must be one of their employees i guess.

January 3, 2014 at 6:45 am | Report abuse |
    • marquee blogger

Everybody so busy pointing fingers and blaming innocent ppl for trolling. You should be ashamed of your selfs. I won't be as harsh as Ed, but, I agree with him.

January 3, 2014 at 6:51 am | Report abuse |
    • hell to the no

Jeff is the troll. He has lots of names. Sometimes he steals other trolls names and then trolls someone else just to cause trouble.

January 3, 2014 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Leaving

You can't even enjoy this blog. I'm with Ed, may as well let this place continue to go down it's a waste of time if the ingnorance can't be stopped.

January 3, 2014 at 2:22 am | Report abuse |
  14. chrissy

Stay away from our blog. We're not trolls got it!

January 3, 2014 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  15. ed

You letting tji trolls win the war eh? You gots some dude taking them out then you troll him. As a smart blogger used to say 'loosers'. Nuthin but a group of ungrateful p ricks on here. No wonder people are disappearing. Keep yer fu<king blog, there ain't no laughs here anymore anyways. This place is finished. @ troll buster Let this place go down. Ain't nothing but cry babies and azzholes. Fu<king cawks.

January 2, 2014 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |