Today's talk you might've missed:
- For a man who recently lost 30 pounds to appear unwell, Jared Leto is looking awfully good. The singer/actor, who's racking up acclaim with "Dallas Buyers Club," was seen sporting a hint of a six-pack while poolside over the New Year's holiday. [Us Weekly]
- Lady Gaga thought her single "Do What U Want" was so nice she did it twice, this time with Christina Aguilera. Somewhere, R. Kelly must be listening to "Irreplaceable."
- Speaking of Beyoncé, Miley Cyrus is refuting speculation that she believes the Queen needs to vacate her pop throne. The former Disney star was quoted in a magazine interview as calling Bey outdated, but then took to Twitter to assure the world that she's going to "get to the bottom of this and make the liar retract the statement. U can cause A LOT of drama but NOT between me & B!" [Just Jared]
- Here's the latest in engagement news: Actress Jamie Chung is set to get hitched to former "Make It In America" star Bryan Greenberg. [E!]
- In her new health guide called "The Body Book," Cameron Diaz apparently advocates for women to adopt a '70s-esque approach to grooming. "Consider leaving your vagina fully dressed, ladies," Diaz reportedly prescribes. [Radar Online]
- Bethenny Frankel has moved on from her marriage to Jason Hoppy with a mystery man named Michael A. Cerussi III. [People]