Talk of a Spice Girls reunion, and more news to note
December 31st, 2013

Talk of a Spice Girls reunion, and more news to note

Today's talk you might've missed:

Mel B. from the Spice Girls says she never really wanted the group to end and would totally be up for a reunion. All together now: Girl Power!!! [Daily Mail]

Looks like congrats are in order for rapper/actress Eve who is reportedly engaged to longtime boyfriend, designer and Gumball 3000 founder Maximillion Coope. [E!]

Remember that 22-day vegan diet Jay Z and wife Beyonce embarked upon? Well that's done and they celebrated with some seafood and time with fellow star Gloria Estefan. [Us Weekly]

Bon Jovi had the top-grossing tour for the year. [THR]

Sometimes Lena Dunham just wants to tweet about "Saturday Night Live" and stuff. [Salon]

Kathy Griffin is threatening to go topless while hosting the New Year's Eve festivities with Anderson Cooper for CNN. Good luck reining that one in, AC! [People]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Rock

I'd still bang each one of them

January 5, 2014 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  2. little mister©

What three morons?

January 1, 2014 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  3. ok. I will stay retired

Good to know. I can't stand that place. You go on there and you want to go into a coma.

January 1, 2014 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  4. tom

Who the fk cares??? These girls were a joke back when they did their thing and were popular? It's a bit pathetic now...and really...is Mrs Beckman even able to smile? That nasty look on her face is the EXACT same one you see in every single photo you've ever seen of her. Yuck...

January 1, 2014 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  5. ※Sadie※

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had a fun and safe night last night. I hope 2014 will be a good year for all. Anyone got any "good" New Year's resolutions? Now, on topic. I really like that Americans tv show. It is an interesting and thought provoking show. Enjoy your day all! Oh yeah, go green! (Rose bowl-MSU)

January 1, 2014 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
    • little mister©

Hi saidie. Nice to see u. When do u come back to work at cnn?

January 1, 2014 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  6. oh yeah?

Those 3 morons have driven more people away from the blog than CC and the dating spam.

January 1, 2014 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  7. little mister©

Fine!
    It is not necessary to say "on purpose"
    That is kind of mean.

January 1, 2014 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  8. Wallaby

You were omitted on purpose.

January 1, 2014 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  9. little mister©

What about me? :(

January 1, 2014 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  10. little mister©

I better not catch u stealing my name again.
    Understood!

January 1, 2014 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  11. Meeces

My favorite record of theirs is the one where they farted Hit Me Baby One More Time.

December 31, 2013 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Alvarez

This is exciting news. Now excuse me while I drop a large steaming poop on the back seat of my neighbor's new car.

December 31, 2013 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  13. seems

Troll buster is that foodies Kat

December 31, 2013 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Troll

I hate dat beotch. I can't post anything there any more cause of her.

January 1, 2014 at 6:37 am | Report abuse |
    • @ seems and Troll

That is correct. None of you Marquee bloggers have the courage to post with your real name, let alone a consistent username.

January 1, 2014 at 6:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Duh

That's how it is here. Use a name for any length of time, some troll hijacks your name and starts posting stupid stuff.

January 1, 2014 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
    • why don't. she fcuk off

Nobody wants her on here. If she is going to make this place like the foodies place with her lame brain friends. I'll come out of retirement and start trolling and just post sh; t just to keep the cu nt busy

January 1, 2014 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
    • ed

That ain't that kat lady. Troll buster and kat lady talk to different. Go read her sh!t on that coffee thread. It two different ppl. IMO I think troll buster is a man, he don't talk like a woman.

January 1, 2014 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
    • troll buster

Did you guys have too much alcohol last night? I'm from the food blog? lmao. Where do you get this stuff from? I did check that place out once when you all started talking about it. I got to say, too boring over there for me. I do not work for CNN, I work for all of you on this blog (except for my real job, which I actually get paid for). Hey CNN, you can flip me a check anytime you want for doing YOUR job, though. Now, do you all get the fact that I just do this to help out? I can stop anytime you all desire. The choice is yours. In the meantime, I am just going to continue to take out the dating sites and the nonsense troll. Honestly, if I was that Kat person, I would be taking off a lot more comments on this blog than I do. I'm sure Traci, Alverez, and a few others posts would never even make it to the blog. Think about that when you are accusing me of being that Kat person. I'm just troll buster, and I can quit anytime you folks want me to. Just let me know. Happy New Year.

January 1, 2014 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Lol

I was doing a little trolling on the foodie blog once. That Kat called me out, because she can see ip addresses. I was blocked for some time on there. If tb could see ip addresses, this blog wouldn't be such a mess. Tb can't be that Kat. If so, he would know who the troll really is. Just my two cents.

January 1, 2014 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |