James Franco loves a selfie, and more news to note
December 27th, 2013

James Franco loves a selfie, and more news to note

Today's talk you might've missed:

• Is James Franco the king of #selfies? You be the judge while you read Franco's musings on said self portraits. [New York Times]
  • Jonah Hill isn't sure how he's going to be able to top performing in "The Wolf of Wall Street." Cause seriously, Scorsese? Leonardo DiCaprio? Bar...raised. [MTV]
  • Kim Kardashian is flaunting the hand painted Birkin bag Kanye got her for Christmas. Cause how many women can walk around with an expensive purse with naked women painted on it? (Answer: not many) [LA Times]
  • Why is Miley Cyrus licking the tongue of a Victoria's Secret model? Ok, why are we even asking? Never mind. [E!]
  • "Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson put a ring on it – after 50 years of marriage. According to their granddaughter Robertson presented his wife with a wedding ring over the holidays. [Us Weekly]
  • Jen Arnold, from TLC's "The Little Couple" tweeted a pic of herself on day two of her chemotherapy treatment for a rare form of cancer. Wishing her all the best. [People]

Filed under: While you were working

1. gayathri

cute smile be smile and have a smily and happy New year ummmmmmmaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

January 2, 2014 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
  2. gayathri

chellam nan epavume unakku i love u da jake glyenhall kitta solllida tha avan jealous avan

January 2, 2014 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
  3. chrissy

I won $750000 on lottery. Gonna party

December 31, 2013 at 8:38 am | Report abuse |
  4. little mister®

Stfu.

December 31, 2013 at 5:09 am | Report abuse |
  5. little mister®

yes troll buster. But u helped too

December 30, 2013 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lol

Let me get this straight. You took off all the troll comments, but you didn't take off the troll that is trolling your name? Lol. What an idiot. Thanks TB. We know who is keeping the blog clean.

December 31, 2013 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |

December 30, 2013 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  9. little mister®

Stop trolling me.
    Ty

December 30, 2013 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Charlie Crack

Gay ants are worse than red ants. If I could be reincarnated as an animal, I'd want to be a gay ant.

December 30, 2013 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  11. little mister®

To the troll that stole my name.
    U are like a little bug that lands on my shoulder. I flip u off with my finger. Go back to your troll hole.

December 30, 2013 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  12. what now

And neither did you. He made no ant-gay remarks. He did say "it's not for us to judge, we leave that to the Almighty. We just try to love people the best we can."

December 30, 2013 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  13. troll buster

This is to the troll who is stealing names. I'm here you idiot. Don't you see the troll comments coming off? Btw, I'm not going to let you troll the women on here, either. I have been here long enough to know a troll comment over that of the person's name that you are stealing. Grow up, azzhole.

December 30, 2013 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Thx, TB

Getting to where you have to post anonymously because of that immature little twit. He needs to be taken out to the woodshed.

December 30, 2013 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
    • Ooh somebody's mad

Bwahhaha!

December 30, 2013 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
    • troll buster

If you are talking to me, I'm lol. Little troll, do you actually think you make me mad? lmao. Really? Don't you think it is just easier to delete your stupid comments right off of here, than to get mad? You give yourself too much credit. You are like that pesky little bug that likes to land on your arm, that you either flip off with your fingers, or just smash. I like flipping you off. Now, go have your lunch, and take your nappy. I'm sure you will be in a more coherent mood when you wake up.

December 30, 2013 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Oooh somebody's mad

Na-nanny boo boo. Delete all you want, muthaphucka. Our name Legion, and we are many!

December 30, 2013 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • @oooh somebody's mad

How old are you? Grow the f~ck up.

December 30, 2013 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • palintwit

Still mad, bro? Don't cry too hard, your nose will get all stuffy.

December 30, 2013 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  14. @little mister@@cc

One person used circles over a. I knew he never left. He pist in blue and black.

December 30, 2013 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  15. MGK

I'm not sure what you are referring to. I was making a statement to another blogger here that was being ugly. The comment was deleted by the person going around cleaning up blogs. Do not place me in someone else's business. I dont even know who cc is. So watch how you confront ppl without knowing.

December 29, 2013 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  16. MGK

Philly needs to leave here with their feelings hurt

December 29, 2013 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  17. yep

same sh!t, new day

December 29, 2013 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  18. Frames Janco

This is one weird thread, man.

December 28, 2013 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Sheesh! Smells like troll sh!t in here...

As if a rant 'n' rave troll was spewing BS all over the place.

Time to report abuse and flush this abomination,

December 28, 2013 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Steve

James Franco spelled backward is Semaj Ocnarf. Think about it - creepy!

December 28, 2013 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  21. ※Sadie※

Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I was one of those lucky Michigan people who lost their power. Luckily, it came back on the day before Christmas, so my family's Christmas wasn't ruined, which was at my house. Some things do work out. I went to the link to check out Kimmy's new Christmas purse. That is the most butt ugly thing I've seen. I can't even believe she would go out in public with that purse draped on her arm. One link said it cost $40,000! Ah yes, that Kanye has such good taste when it comes to fashion. NOT! lol... Have a great weekend all!

December 28, 2013 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  22. stuart

lol. OMG. I didnt notice. His teeth ARE YELLOW.
    I suggest crest.

December 27, 2013 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  23. (Add comment)

Comment added

December 27, 2013 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • adding comment

Franco needs to get his teeth cleaned. When's the last time you went to a dentist man?

Comment added.

December 27, 2013 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Yepper

He's on the Vin Diesel thread. Now go give him a big sloppy kiss.

December 28, 2013 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Internet Grammar enforcement

The word you were attempting to spell is 'hurray.' Also acceptable: hooray; hoorah; and hurrah.

December 28, 2013 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  26. See below (dipsh!t)

Internet Grammar enforcement says:
    December 28, 2013 at 5:08 pm
    The word you were attempting to spell is ‘hurray.’ Also acceptable: hooray; hoorah; and hurrah.

December 28, 2013 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Why

Do you keep posting the same BS over and over and over and over again? For those of us that don't give a sh!t about you and your supposed problems, it gets really old. Please stop. I'm asking nicely.

December 28, 2013 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
  28. HEY JOE

Where ya goin' with that gun in your hand?

December 28, 2013 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  29. you're really

on a rant aren't ya? Tranquilo amigo no necessitamos

December 28, 2013 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Moloch

Hush now,little sister®....play nice. We all know who owns this blog and it's neither you nor the hacking-victim troll. You can stay if you behave and cooperate.

December 29, 2013 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Moloch

Two years of abuse that you brought on yourself, woman.

December 29, 2013 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Moloch

Nice try, little misses. Go back to the TJI blog, or whatever troll hole you crawled out of.

December 29, 2013 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  33. .

little mister ? what are you like 10 ?
    Bahahahaha