A very Kimye Kristmas and more news to note
December 25th, 2013

A very Kimye Kristmas and more news to note

Today's talk you might've missed:

• Kim and the rest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan enjoyed Christmas by doing what else? Posing for the camera. [Instagram]
    • Justin Bieber threatened to retire last week and thought it was so funny, he recycled the joke on Twitter on Christmas Eve. But fret not Beliebers, he promises he'll be here FOREVER. [Twitter]
    • After Jennifer Lawrence's memorable run-in with Jack Nicholson at the 2013 Academy Awards, the saga continues. Lawrence recently revealed that after the Oscars Nicholson sent her a bottle of Cristal with a note that said, 'Missing you already.' Watch your back, Nicholas Hoult. [People]
    • We already suspected Beyoncé makes dreams come true, but she did it for real with a terminally-ill cancer patient named Taylon. The pop star surprised the mega-fan at her concert, bringing her to tears. The pair then sang "Love on Top" and "Survivor" together. See the emotional clip below. [People]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Willard

I know I do. She's a pretty lady.

December 27, 2013 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  2. the truth is...

You secretly crave Sarah Palin sitting on your face.

December 27, 2013 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  3. jrhodeisland

I only clicked on this to see if they posted a christmas family pic with the little one. Why am I not surprised to NOT see them with their child. I thought Kanye was more Normal than kim. Guess not.

December 27, 2013 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really?

Usually the words 'Kanye' and 'normal' don't belong in the same sentence unless there's a negative qualifer in front of 'normal.' How could you even think that, seriously?

December 27, 2013 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Robert Colontonio

THE KARDASHIAN'S ARE FAMOUS FOR BEING RICH AND BANGING BLACK GUYS.I'M AM SO SICK OF SEEING THEM IN THE NEWS AS IF THEY HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER THE WORLD EXCEPT A TOTAL LACK OF TALENT AND A KNACK FOR SPENDING MONEY.THE WOMEN ARE GHOULISH LOOKING AND BRUCE JENNER LOOKS LIKE HE'S IN THE MIDDLE OF SOME SORT OF TRANSFORMATION.THEY HAVE TOTALLY SURPASSED THE HILTON'S IN USELESSNESS.

December 27, 2013 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  5. chrissy

Who you gonna call?
    TROLL BUSTERS!

December 26, 2013 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Alvarez

I have a strong desire to place a large steaming poop on Kanye's forehead.

December 26, 2013 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Webber

You have the support of many bloggers here. If CNN feels the need to continue weekly coverage of this undeserving couple, then at the very least Alvarez should be allowed to poop on them with our blessing.

December 26, 2013 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  7. tracie

I AM MARRIED. I DON'T LIVE IN A TREE, WEIRDO!

December 26, 2013 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  8. So tracie

Are you the nonsense troll? I've been watching TB taking off the troll comments today. Funny, you are posting in the same timeline as the troll. Why don't you knock it off? It is getting really old.

December 26, 2013 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Doubtful..

As dumb as tracie's posts are, they're far more articulate than anything the nuisance troll can do.

December 26, 2013 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • troll buster

I am beginning to wonder that myself. Remember, it doesn't take a smart person to post the nonsense that this troll does. Tracie- I leave your posts alone. Am I wrong in doing that? If it is you doing the troll crap, how about giving us a break for a while. If it isn't you, then hey troll, how do you like being deleted the minute you post? Aren't you tired of playing this game?

December 26, 2013 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ troll buster

Delete traci, no one wants to read that sh!t. If they ain't on topic, delete them. Asking alot of you. Cnn get it together would you? This isn't troll busters job it's YOURS!

December 26, 2013 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • maria

Perhaps , you are the troll ,why people had to agree with you and when disagree you call them trolls ,who are you to generalize people?

December 29, 2013 at 3:04 am | Report abuse |
  9. tracie

I REALLY LIKE KIM BECAUSE SHE WEARS BROWN.

December 26, 2013 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Queef Lateena

That hacker vicim troll is tiresome. I always report abuse on that beyotch.

December 26, 2013 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  11. dazzle©

Good morning all. I hope all of you had a delightfull Christmas. As for me, it was wonderful. Making memories of happy times with your loved one's is priceless.
    Good day.

December 26, 2013 at 8:24 am | Report abuse |
  12. sick of this place

Good job cnn on monitoring this place. Most all are gone. All that's left is tracie, trolls, the rant and rave sh!t, and dating spam. [which ain't even dating site, it's a phish trap] You cnn allow this. You drive your own blog to the ground. I'm done here as well.

December 26, 2013 at 7:07 am | Report abuse |
  13. captain krunch

If you're out there- hope your Christmas was jolly and filled with good cheer :/
    Nitty nite

December 26, 2013 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  14. Rupert [CNN]

@enough. Yes of course. The Kimyr may have been over reported. My staff and I will discuss this.
    @troll buster. I appreciate your feed back.

December 25, 2013 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  15. rupert

Yes I will, Mr. blogger.

December 25, 2013 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Enough...

with the useless and constant coverage about Kimyr, CNN. Make that your New Year's resolution. Please, for the sake of us all.

December 25, 2013 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Rupert

Hello.
    I am rupert. I will be the new producer of this blog beginning January 1.
    I run a tight ship.

Thank u.
    @tracie. Take beano and sleep outside.

December 25, 2013 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |