Today's talk you might have missed:
- Now that there's an official release date for "Fast & Furious 7," Vin Diesel's also confirming a poorly kept secret: he's going to play Groot in the upcoming "Guardians of the Galaxy" movie. [MTV]
- Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake were an ace pair for "Saturday Night Live" this weekend (as if you expected anything different). The episode brought in the show's biggest overnight numbers in nearly two years - and the equally huge announcement that Drake is going to host "SNL" on January 18. [EW]
- This story is practically the definition of bittersweet: Carlos Santana has reunited with a former bandmate, a now homeless Marcus Malone, after searching for him for years.
- Chris Brown took a break from rehabilitation on Sunday for a good cause. The troubled singer was let out on a day pass from his rehab facility to attend a charity toy drive in Los Angeles. [TMZ]
- Oh hai there, nearly naked Miley Cyrus. It's been a while, hasn't it? Like, four days, give or take?