Vin Diesel's new gig, and more news to note
December 23rd, 2013

Vin Diesel's new gig, and more news to note

Today's talk you might have missed:

• Now that there's an official release date for "Fast & Furious 7," Vin Diesel's also confirming a poorly kept secret: he's going to play Groot in the upcoming "Guardians of the Galaxy" movie. [MTV]
  • Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake were an ace pair for "Saturday Night Live" this weekend (as if you expected anything different). The episode brought in the show's biggest overnight numbers in nearly two years - and the equally huge announcement that Drake is going to host "SNL" on January 18. [EW]
  • This story is practically the definition of bittersweet: Carlos Santana has reunited with a former bandmate, a now homeless Marcus Malone, after searching for him for years.
  • Chris Brown took a break from rehabilitation on Sunday for a good cause. The troubled singer was let out on a day pass from his rehab facility to attend a charity toy drive in Los Angeles. [TMZ]
  • Oh hai there, nearly naked Miley Cyrus. It's been a while, hasn't it? Like, four days, give or take?

Filed under: While you were working

1. Ryan Mozert

F**** Disel. Who cares?.

January 4, 2014 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  2. troll buster

For a bunch of ppl that are so sick of this place, you tend to leave a lot of comments. Here's a thought, if you are sick of the dating sites and the nonsense troll, hit abuse. For the most part, I'm the only one doing it on a regular basis. Yes, there are those of you that will hit abuse, but if everyone did it, this blog would stay clean from those who pizz you off. Obviously, CNN doesn't give a crap on what gets posted on here. I'm here to try to help everyone out, but I need others to pitch in. It takes 5 hits of abuse to take off their comment. I know there is at least 5 ppl out there that could hit abuse. Stop complaining and pitch in.

December 26, 2013 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
    • @ troll buster

Ppl on here are too fAt and lazy to help you out. I've tryed to help you but only allowed one press of abuse. I figured one was better then none. But no one else does it. If they did it would help you but like I said too fAt and lazy. I won't be helping any more cause I am done here as well. Good luck with this hole. Thanx for your help in here.

December 26, 2013 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
    • stfu jellyfish- cry baby

December 26, 2013 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • I'm not Jellybean

Fu<k you!

December 26, 2013 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  3. puck this place

Bunch of tw@ts and a-ss-kissers . Puck all of yous

December 26, 2013 at 7:39 am | Report abuse |
  4. @sick of this place

Why don't you get into the car with them and drive off a cliff. Take ur friends with you

December 26, 2013 at 7:37 am | Report abuse |
  5. Santa Claws

Oh holy night!
    The stars are brightly shining
    It is the night of the dear Savior's birth!
    Long lay the world in sin and error pining
    Till he appear'd and the soul felt its worth.
    A thrill of hope the weary world rejoices
    For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn!

Merry Christmas! Jingle jingle

December 24, 2013 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Father Time

Happy holidays to you marquee ppl. Where you at? Going to let some dating spam and trolls make you go away? Reach between your legs, feel that? No? Then grow some and come out of hiding. This place used to be fun, what happened here?

December 24, 2013 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
    • u canm

Thank crack / peace ,her sister and friends for that. They're the ones that ruined this place

December 24, 2013 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • How

did THEY ruin this place? The rant 'n rave troll and the dating site spammer are the ones who truly ruined it.

December 25, 2013 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
    • @ u camn

It is trolls like u that are ruining this place. Yea crack pops up once in a while looking for peace who pops in once a week sometimes less. The other ones don't post on here no more. I agree with @ how to except adding you trolls beside the date site n the rant n rave troll. U the rant n rave b¡tch n date spammer go for a ride in a car to gether n crash n die a very painful death then the trolling will be gone on here.

December 25, 2013 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • stfu crack

'

December 25, 2013 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |

not crack but thanks for playing.

December 26, 2013 at 1:35 am | Report abuse |
    • @no

Sound as thou u have issues to if your wishing death on peeps. This lady sure knows how to pick her friends

December 26, 2013 at 6:33 am | Report abuse |
    • sick of this place

They are not friends moron. I recall what peace said to him back when he 'died'. Didn't sound too friendly to me. Your trying to call crack out. You should act like his posts are invisible and perhaps he'll stay away. You seem to like drama little queenie. Like my handle says and I'm done here. This place has gone to h€ll.

December 26, 2013 at 6:57 am | Report abuse |
    • lmao

Only drama on here is u. Take ur meds

December 26, 2013 at 7:07 am | Report abuse |
    • not nice

To tell peeps to to crash and die. I'm done too.

December 26, 2013 at 7:25 am | Report abuse |
    • @ lmao

You just proved the point @ sick of this place made. I'm with him, I'm sick of this place and done, too. And yea, you are a drama queen.

December 26, 2013 at 7:27 am | Report abuse |
    • maybe if you

Talk toppers like a normal person peeps won't have to pull straws out of their bu-tts

December 26, 2013 at 7:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Adios

You should learn how to type English @ maybe if you. I'm done here too, this is not worth my time anymore, just a waste. Don't bother replying to me, this is my last post here. Adios

December 26, 2013 at 8:05 am | Report abuse |
    • @ adios

Yet ya still here troll

December 26, 2013 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Charlie Crack

Someone call me?

December 28, 2013 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Yepper

Yep, on a couple of the newer threads. Appears to be an old flame of yours, or a grupie.

December 28, 2013 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  7. sultana

miley has issues next thing u know she gonna claim shes god or something . some one brain washed her good

December 23, 2013 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Seer

Now you're talking to yourself, Spam Troll.

December 25, 2013 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  9. YOU NEED A SWIFT KICK TO THE CÜNT, TROLL-BÏTCH

THERE ARE PROBABLY AT LEAST 20 BLOGGERS HERE WHO WOULD GLADLY VOLUNTEER TO DO THAT. YOU NEED TO GO AWAY AND STFU.

December 26, 2013 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |