Today's talk you might've missed:
- Simon Cowell, poor guy, might have to find a new judge for "The X Factor" once again. Word has it Demi Lovato's planning to leave the show so that she can focus completely on her music career next year. [GossipCop]
- We don't want her to, but Adele can probably just hang up her mic now and settle into retirement. Not only has she won basically everything with "21," but the album has also reportedly become Amazon's best-selling disc of all time. [E!]
- Khloe Kardashian has cryptically tweeted that she doesn't "need the extra rumors and BS right now" because she's dealing with an unidentified something that's "heart breaking and torture to my soul." Could she possibly be referencing the rumors about her dating Matt Kemp within days of reportedly filing for divorce from Lamar Odom? [Twitter]
- Was "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" not enough for you? Here are two more enticing clips to satisfy your trailer appetite:
- After that horrendous interview John Mayer and Katy Perry did on "Good Morning America" Tuesday, we were pretty sure these two were dunzo. But, we thought wrong: the couple performed "Who You Love" together in Brooklyn that same day, and all's well that end's with a kiss.
- "Mary Poppins" and "Pulp Fiction" as two movies that are crucial to the country's cinematic history? We couldn't agree more. Those are just two of the 25 titles that have been announced as the latest additions to the Library of Congress' National Film Registry. [Library of Congress]