Today's talk you might've missed:
- To hear Bradley Cooper tell it in the January issue of GQ, he made a rather rapid about-face while working on "Alias": “I would only work three days a week. And then for the second season, I got even more sidelined. I was like, ‘Ugh.’ And then next thing you know, I was like, ‘I want to f*****g kill myself.’ ” Consider us concerned, B. Coop. [GQ]
- For some reason, Warner Bros. is not only keen on reviving classic TV series "Gilligan's Island," but it's going to give it the movie treatment starring Josh Gad. [Deadline]
- No, Kim Kardashian did not wax her baby's eyebrows. You're so crazy, Internet.
- By the way, Kelly Rowland's now talking about her engagement to her manager, Tim Witherspoon. He apparently proposed over Skype, but what we really want to know is: which celebrity did he get to help him pop the question? Since that's become a thing and all. [People]
- Here's a Beyonce-related FYI: Don't try to find her new album at Target. The retail chain isn't going to carry it. [Billboard]
- So today, John Mayer and Katy Perry have been all about promoting their new single "Who You Love" and its accompanying music video, in which they're all lovey-dovey:
- But then some really weird things happened when they were trying to promote it on "GMA" Tuesday. We'll let you decipher what was really going on between these two: