Today's talk you might've missed:
- It took him a while, but "Yeezus" has finally responded to the Recording Academy's apparent lack of love for his latest album. When nominations were announced last week, Mr. West appeared in a mere two categories - and neither of them were for the coveted album of the year prize. "What are they trying to say?" the rapper queried his audience on a recent tour stop. But given that his "Yeezus" release actually is considered to be one of the best of 2013, maybe he has a point. [KISS FM's Instagram]
- Here's Tom Cruise doing what he does best: running while looking intense and shooting things in a futuristic setting, this time in the trailer for "Edge of Tomorrow."
- Kristen Stewart has gone high fashion. The actress has been hand-picked by Chanel's Karl Lagerfeld to be the face of the upcoming Métiers d'Art “Paris-Dallas” collection.
- After putting the movie on hold, Universal is now trying to re-write "Fast & Furious 7" to allow for a fitting send-off for Paul Walker. This way, the movie would potentially be able to use some scenes that were shot before his death. [THR]
- You've heard about this potential "Terminator" TV reboot, right? Because the casting's getting interesting: "Zero Dark Thirty" star Jason Clarke is being eyed to play John Connor, while Emilia Clarke is considered the top pick to fill Sarah Connor's shoes. [Deadline]
- Netflix is seriously in it to win it right now. Knowing how bankable and beloved "Breaking Bad" alum Aaron Paul is, the entertainment service has snagged an animated series featuring Paul and Will Arnett. Bonus: It's about a horse adjusting to life post-fame. [NYMag's Vulture]
- Start thinking of names for a baby girl that would go well with "Olive." Drew Barrymore's daughter is getting a little sister! [People]
- Consider this NBC's belated holiday gift to you: "Community" will be back right after the New Year on January 2.