Today's talk you mighve' missed:
- Out of all the music videos that Britney Spears has used to unabashedly shill her products, she picks the one for "Perfume" to scale back on the promotion. (And are we the only ones who think we're basically watching how she and Jason Trawick broke up?)
- Oscar Isaac's folksy performance of Katy Perry's "Roar": Adorable tribute or backhanded compliment?
- Tom Cruise is still trying to make a Jack Reacher franchise happen. The actor has lined up a sequel to 2012's "Jack Reacher" that will be based on Lee Child's book "Never Go Back." [Deadline]
- Dare we say Julie Andrews might be intentionally avoiding NBC's "Sound of Music Live!"? It's been almost a week since it aired, and the fan favorite Maria still hasn't watched it. [Broadway World]
- Now that NBC has shown just how well even a bad remake can perform, the network has decided that it's a brilliant idea to turn "Rosemary's Baby" into a four-part miniseries. [NYMag's Vulture]
- Jason Momoa might be the newest addition to Zack Snyder's "Man of Steel" sequel, but the big question isn't whether he'll join but what character he'll play. Guesses so far include Doomsday and Martian Manhunter. [THR]