Today's talk you might've missed:
- NBC's "The Sound of Music Live!" wasn't the greatest thing to ever cross the screen, but given the great ratings we're not sure the network cares. Thursday's three-hour performance was watched by 18.4 million people and a 4.6 rating in the adult demographic, NBC's best average since "ER" went off the air in 2009.
- Keep the fire burning on your hope that Brian will be restored to "Family Guy." Word has it he'll appear in the December 15 episode (and hopefully not as a ghost). [EW]
- We think any lingering desire for an Oasis reunion should be replaced with a petition to get Noel Gallagher to review any and all albums, all the time. Also, we're now going to work "that's f*****g mega" into our lexicon. [Rolling Stone]
- So far, Kelly Clarkson is having a pretty awful pregnancy. Her nails are still short, her hair isn't lustrous, she has no glow to speak of and she vomits approximately 12 times a day. ["Ellen"]
- If "Dancing With the Stars" ever does another all-stars show, they're obviously going to bring back Kirstie Alley and Leah Remini. Now that Alley has called Remini a "bigot" and her "enemy" because of Remini's criticism of Scientology, it would be a ratings win tied up with a bow. [GossipCop]
- The Instagram account of Madonna's son, Rocco Ritchie, is everything you've dreamed it could be. [People]