Today's talk you might've missed:
- Everyone dying to see Shia LaBeouf go totally method in Lars Von Trier's erotic drama "Nymphomaniac" no longer has to try to pirate the film. Magnolia Pictures will release the four-and-a-half hour "Nymphomaniac" in the U.S. in two parts: the first will bow on March 21, followed by the climax on April 18. (Sorry, we had to.) [THR]
- We weren't all that interested in "Glee's" 100th episode, but that was before we found out Dianna Agron is among the former cast members who'll be making an appearance. Given the rumor mill surrounding her relationship with the Fox series, consider us intrigued. [Dianna Agron's Twitter]
- This isn't a "Twins" remake, but there is one notable similarity. Kevin Hart and LeBron James are set to star in a comedy called "Brothers," about a guy (Hart) who lives in the shadow of his NBA-playing brother. [Deadline]
- That sound you heard last night, roughly around midnight? That was Tumblr combusting in a million pieces after Benedict Cumberbatch read the lyrics to R. Kelly's "Genius" from his new album, "Black Panties." If you listen closely, you can hear Jimmy Kimmel whispering, "you're welcome, Internet."
- Who's got beef? The 19-year-old model who appeared in Justin Bieber's new music video for "All That Matters." Apparently, she thinks Selena Gomez's recent selfie, which she curiously captioned, "I thought he only liked the Latina category. Smh…" was directed at her. [Cosmo]
- Miley Cyrus' next boyfriend will be the type who'll joyfully wear a matching denim outfit with her in public. In related news, Cyrus has been added to Time's best and worst dressed lists for 2013. [Time]