Today's talk you might've missed:
- Although Lady Gaga had the Muppets and Sir Elton John on her side, she was no match for "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving." The classic holiday special was watched by 5.3 million when it aired at 8 p.m. on ABC. Gaga's "Holiday Spectacular," by comparison, only pulled in 3.6 million viewers. [EW]
- Donald Faison and CaCee Cobb should quit their jobs and just become baby-making machines. Just look at that face!
- Speaking of babies, "Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada looks to have one on the way - and her ex Chad Johnson is reportedly not the father. [TMZ]
- The Kardashian klan does not skimp when it comes to Thanksgiving. The reality family gathered for a meal that included 12 entrees - ranging from butternut squash soup to honey baked ham to "Khloe's famous macaroni and cheese"– and seven desserts. Yes, seven: three types of pie, two cakes, salted caramel bread pudding and brownies served with whipped cream and ice cream. Excuse us while we wipe away our drool. [E!]
- Ed Sheeran has to be one of the most well-connected guys in the industry. The Brit singer spent his Thanksgiving holiday hanging out with - wait for it - Jennifer Aniston:
- One more thing: Don't forget to wish Jonathan Knight a happy birthday!