Today's talk you might've missed:
- "Saturday Night Live" is as in love with Justin Timberlake as we are. The sketch show is bringing JT back as a musical guest on December 21. And as if that's not present enough, Jimmy Fallon's going to be the show's host that night. Happy holidays! [TVLine]
- Typically, the Kardashian sisters prefer to find their dates stateside, but one of the younger ones may have plucked her new man from the U.K. Kendall Jenner - the one who just showed off her breasts in a modeling shoot - was spotted having "a low-key dinner" in West Hollywood with One Direction's Harry Styles on Wednesday. [People]
- Forget the holidays: we're firmly in the middle of baby-and-engagement news season. MTV reality star Whitney Port is the latest star to announce she's getting hitched, as the network confirms she's engaged to TV producer Tim Rosenman. [MTV]
- There shouldn't be any marriage news coming from Eminem though - at least, not concerning his ex-wife two times over, Kim. Although an online rumor has suggested that the couple are possibly going to reconcile for the third time, Em's rep says they're just "great friends" and co-parents. [E!]
- Thought Miley Cyrus had a lock on the "nudity in a body of water" music video idea? Not so, as Demi Lovato proves.