Maksim Chmerkovskiy on judging 'DWTS' and more news to note
November 18th, 2013

Maksim Chmerkovskiy on judging 'DWTS' and more news to note

The judged shall become the judge.

Maksim Chmerkovskiy makes his debut Monday night as a judge on "Dancing with the Stars," where he formerly appeared as a contestant. The dancer tells People "I have to be the person that I thought they should have been at the times I disagreed with their remarks." Should be interesting to see if he brings the fire he brought to the dance floor to the judges' table. [People]

• Emerson College is renaming its communication school the "Ron Burgundy School of Communication." But before you get all outraged over it being named for the "Anchorman," know that it is only for a day [LA Times]
  • Rihanna, Adele, Miley Cyrus and Dolly Parton, Lily Allen wants you all to know that you are the "b word." But she means that in the best possible way...we think [The Guardian]
  • Ai yi yi Eva Longoria's reported new man is muy caliente! [Us]
  • We wish we could share that hilarious "Breaking Bad" video with the alternative ending that went viral, but alas it's been pulled for copyright infringement. That's messed up, yo. [USA Today]

Filed under: Uncategorized

1. Kimberly Snyder

When guys do the open mouthed smile like Maksim is doing here, it generally means they are gay. It's not a secret code or anything, it's just a mannerism that women and gay men tend to do when they smile.

November 19, 2013 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Paco

Tonight I'm having a mayonnaise sandwich on homemade bread, cheetos, snackpak chocolate pudding and 2 twix bars.

November 19, 2013 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  3. sheryl

Maks was useless as a judge. He literally brought nothing different to the table. Waste of time yesterday.

November 19, 2013 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  4. palintwit

I always encourage tea party patriots to eat as much Chick-fil-A as they want. And to order extra lard and drink it down with gravy.

November 19, 2013 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Arnfinn

i dag trollene er veldig rastløs

November 19, 2013 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  6. namkoS

He looks like one of those gay h0m0s3xuals.

November 19, 2013 at 9:00 am | Report abuse |
  7. Peace ☮

That Maksim guy reminds me a little of the guy that has the show "fast n loud". (Gas monkey garage & now the bar/grill, too) I wonder if he rubs his hair all the time, too? (so annoying. Lol)

November 18, 2013 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • .......

You're so much more annoying and not entertaining at all. You really should be neutered and muzzled.

November 19, 2013 at 5:17 am | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Hey Peace! How ya doing? He does kind of resemble that guy on fast n loud. He should rub some nutty tu rds in his hair. It will give it more shine and it would be more entertaining than annoying lol

November 19, 2013 at 1:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Hi Triumph! I'm doing good. Had some wicked storms Sunday. I was lucky & didn't have any damage or lose my power. How's life treating you?

November 19, 2013 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  8. palintwit

In support of our leader I enrolled in the Obamacare bronze plan today. Support our historical first black president and get your government policy TODAY! Especially the youth vote – your premiums are vital to the success of the program. Put your money where your mouth is and purchase some hope and change. FORWARD!

November 18, 2013 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vinny

Get de fug outta here, ya schlemeel.

November 18, 2013 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • @fake palintwit

"No need to think. I will tell you what to think."

So, you're using tried and true FoxNews tactics, then. You have learned well, little brainwashed minion.

November 19, 2013 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • palintwit

Last night I dreamt we lived in a Palin free world. The I woke up in a cold sweat when I realized it wasn't true.

November 20, 2013 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
    • palintwit

Mega dittoes over here.

November 20, 2013 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
    • palintwit

I'm cool with that.

November 20, 2013 at 5:30 am | Report abuse |
    • palintwit

Me too.

November 20, 2013 at 5:31 am | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

November 19, 2013 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe Mama

Now it's a party! Another fake palintwit. Why don't we all post as palintwit tomorrow, that'll confuse the heck out of the real one. Maybe he'll leave.

November 19, 2013 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • palintwit

The other palintwit is an ineffective communicator. If you seek to influence opinion, you cannot keep blabbering about a bygone irrelevant personality like Sarah Palin. Therefore, I have usurped his name to better sway the gullible masses and get them to support leftist causes. No need to think: I will tell you what to think, my obama supporters!

November 19, 2013 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Observer

The real palintwit doesn't talk like you. I told you that the other day.

November 19, 2013 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |