Lily Allen returns, and more news to note
November 12th, 2013

Lily Allen returns, and more news to note

Today's talk you might've missed:

• We didn't know how much we missed Lily Allen until she returned with this gem of a music video for her new song, "Hard Out Here." It's NSFW, but so satisfying:
  • "Peter Pan" is getting a new origin story courtesy of Warner Bros. , which has tapped Joe Wright ("Atonement") to direct. [THR]
  • Whether you've been able to stomach the latest "American Horror Story: Coven" or not, there's no dispute that the cast is freaking fantastic. Ryan Murphy has upped the ante by getting the bewitching Stevie Nicks to join in the gruesome fun. [Twitter]
  • We've heard that the first trailer for Angelina Jolie's "Maleficent" should be arriving on Wednesday. Pass the time by getting lost in this creepy cool poster:
  • Kelly Clarkson and her new husband, Brandon Blackstock, have had a busy honeymoon. The newlyweds are constantly practicing their baby-making, because Clarkson is anxious to have a baby. She might even be pregnant already, but she's not saying:
  • We kind of respect Bradley Cooper for going to his 20-year high school reunion and playing it cool. If we'd been named People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive, we would've gone full-out "Entourage" for the event. [People]
  • Speaking of "Entourage," word has it Kate Upton is being eyed to join the cast of the movie as its female lead. [The Wrap]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Interesting...

There's a new Kimmie-fat-butt/Kanye-Dbag article, but CNN locked down the comment section? Why oh why do you suppose?

November 13, 2013 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
    • My guess

Is that the 'mighty' Kardashian klan coerced CNN into closing the comment section based upon all the vitriolic comments on prior articles about these two. I wonder how much it cost them to buy off CNN?

November 13, 2013 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chauncey Gardner

If we ignore them, maybe they will go away. Might work if we really try hard.

November 13, 2013 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

I couldn't agree with the two (or one?) of you more. Before I read it, I wondered if that guy was one of her nannies. Guess not, just one of her designers. Kid has it rough, don't ya think?

November 13, 2013 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Rufus

Lily's liposuction turned out well. She's a lithe little v!xen now. All that banana fellating and the scantily clad negresses gyrating with the shimmer of a light coat of oil has given me great morning wood. Life is good.

November 13, 2013 at 8:55 am | Report abuse |
  3. Peace ☮

Good am all!
    This is for palintwit. I just heard that Sarah Palin is going to be in GR, at Woodland Mall, doing a book signing...would you like me to get her autograph for ya? Lol, I'm so not going there, I will just for you, tho. ;)
    Have a great day!

November 13, 2013 at 7:35 am | Report abuse |
    • palintwit

No thanks, already got her autograph. What I really want is her and Bristol's used panties. That would be the best present ever!

November 13, 2013 at 7:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Gee palintwit, I don't think I can help ya out there...sorry. (lol)

November 13, 2013 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
    • palintwit

That's a fake palintwit at 7:44. And it's already no secret that teabaggers will gladly crawl a mile over broken glass just to sniff the tire tracks of the truck that took Sarah Palin's dirty underwear to the laundry. This is something that would never occur to a fake palintwit.

November 13, 2013 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
    • palintwit

fake palintwit @ 10:00 am

November 13, 2013 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • palintwit

fake palintwit @ 12:40pm

November 13, 2013 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Uncle Ted

Ptwit, it's also no secret that left-wing libs will gladly give up their freedoms in exchange for security because they have been sucking on the government teat for so long that there is no way they could ever take care of themselves.

November 13, 2013 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Lol! Regardless palintwit, my msg was for you. :)

November 13, 2013 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Little Timmy

Uncle Ted - quit doing gay things to my pee pee with your mouth!

November 13, 2013 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • John Holmes

Let me guess why they call you little Timmy. Have to use a thimble for a jockstrap?

November 13, 2013 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  4. tracie

MY HUSBAND JUST SAT ON MY FACE AND BUSTED OUT A WHOPPER FARRT! HE HAD BURGER KING FOR DINNER!

November 13, 2013 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
    • JellyBean

Jeez, give it a rest already with the flatulent comments. So lame.

November 13, 2013 at 7:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Sokman

As usual, you never fail to disgust me, tracie. Now, if you had said he let out a big mac fart on your face, after eating Mickey D's, then I would approve. I like when men cut a big ol' McDonald's fart right on my face. Their french fries are the best.

November 13, 2013 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
    • bristoltwit palin... America's favorite dancing cow

Mmmmmmmm... whopper farrts

November 13, 2013 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Ann Nonymous

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like most of the old poop commenters have stopped or moved on. It used to be when I'd come on here, thread after thread would be clogged up with juvenile poop comments. Some of those posters would literally have some incarnation of the word poop in every sentence. Seriously - poop!
      POOP!

November 13, 2013 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

@Ann, you cruel tormenter, you mock my poop abstinence knowing full well my fondness for all thing a n a l. It's like waiving a fifth of Jack at a recovering alcoholic. I believe I'll retreat to a quiet corner to fondle myself with visions of scat in all its forms and consistencies and colors and textures running through my mind. Mmmmm....

November 13, 2013 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • namkoS

MAP's middle name must be Alvarez. Coprophile and generally nasty phucker.

November 13, 2013 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |