Today's talk you might've missed:
- To celebrate almost being 40, Leonardo DiCaprio invited Kanye West and 2 Chainz to perform at his 39th birthday party. Video evidence from the shindig is everything you want it to be: [TMZ]
- Angela Lansbury is so not into NBC's upcoming reboot of "Murder, She Wrote" with Octavia Spencer. "I think it's a mistake," the O.G. Jessica Fletcher has said. [TVGuide]
- Did someone put some sort of hex on Justin Bieber, or a pox on his house? As if things couldn't get any worse, he recently had to walk off stage during another concert, this time not because he was dodging flying water bottles but because he'd contracted food poisoning. No wonder his past two new releases have been called "Bad Day" and "All Bad."
- Perhaps what Bieber really needs is to sign up for Mariah Carey's class on "The Art of Letting Go":
- Drake may be on his "Worst Behaviour" in this new video, but his dad's adorable cameo helps keep the rapper on the right side: