Drew Barrymore opens up on second pregnancy
November 5th, 2013

Drew Barrymore opens up on second pregnancy

This time around, Drew Barrymore isn't trying to hide a thing.

The 38-year-old actress is expecting her second child with husband Will Kopelman, and she tells People magazine that she's made a conscious decision to be more open with this pregnancy than she was with her first.

“Last time I never commented on it, and people just stalked me the entire time,” Barrymore said while promoting her Flower cosmetics line. “So yes, it’s happening, it’s true. I tried to keep it a secret for as long as possible.”

The cat was let out of the bag on Monday when Barrymore, who'd just attended an event over the weekend in a suspiciously roomy gown, confirmed that her daughter Olive, 13 months, was going to be a big sister.

“When I found out I was overjoyed. It always feels so surreal, it’s incredible ... that ‘here we go again‘ feeling," the actress said. "And (I'm feeling) blessed. Blessed! You’re so lucky to get to do it. It’s such a miracle. I just felt really lucky.”

Filed under: Celebrities • Drew Barrymore

1. ddd

Geez her pregnancy is the lowest priority on the world events list. I guess she thinks we are all so concerned with her.

November 20, 2013 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  2. Jay Leno

Hey, she stole my chin!

November 11, 2013 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Meh

Did she have an ultrasound yet? Is it going to be an alcoholic?

November 8, 2013 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  4. VixenBoss50

Congrats too Drew...I have always loved this actress more then life She is smart, classy, pretty, classy and appears too have a functional relationship with her man. When I see these stories progress to real love it makes me so happy.
    Good Luck Dear!

November 7, 2013 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bork

You love an actress more than your own life? Interesting. Drew's great and all, but hey, it's your life...you should be digging life over everything else.

November 7, 2013 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • maria

Smart yes! but classy , pretty? I don't think so! she was a alcoholic since early age did you forgot? did you forgot when in her birthday she jumped in his desk expose herself to David Letterman in front of millions of viewers? you call that classy? you need a etiquette class really!

November 10, 2013 at 1:50 am | Report abuse |
    • marin

@maria – you have no manners and you are talking about someone else needing a class in etiquette? What a hypocrite you are.

November 11, 2013 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Bork

Troll has no life. She's on the blog 24/7 whining about the hacking hoe. Poor, fat, miserable, sleep-around s k a n k troll with no friends, no social life...

November 7, 2013 at 6:06 am | Report abuse |
  6. Rock

I think hubby spilled his beans as well

November 6, 2013 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  7. gah

i don't envy pregnant celebrities. paparazzo stalking you to try to get you at your fattest angle

November 6, 2013 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Meh

Pregnant women shouldnt be photgraphed at all...its so nasty looking

November 11, 2013 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  8. rTravis

gnnrf rrmmgn beans harrng

November 5, 2013 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Laying low today, troll?

Buh-bye now.

November 6, 2013 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Boo don't miss you, troll.

Pathetic loser. You'll hafta turn to Mr. Buzzy for excitement instead.

November 6, 2013 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Have you ever considered...

that you got hacked by 'the hoe' because you're such a fat, whiny, pathetic excuse for a human being? Frankly, if I had to choose between the two of you, I'd pick the hacker. You're just a blog hogging troll.

November 6, 2013 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Brew Darrymore

You haven't been with anyone because you're a loser troll. Your kind can always find a mate under a bridge.

November 6, 2013 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Brewmore Darry

So you admit that at least 6 spelunkers are unaccounted for after venturing into your nasty cootch cave? Interesting.

November 6, 2013 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Dre Bwarrymore

See, you got one thing right –i'm a blogger and not your alleged hacker. Have you come to accept the truth now that you're a troll? A whiny, paranoid troll? That should be step 1 in your 12 step program.

November 6, 2013 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |