Miley Cyrus is the gift that just keeps on giving.
- After all of the stars that dressed as her for Halloween, we also have now been treated to a dramatic reading of her song "Wrecking Ball" by Robert De Niro. Bob, you looking at us?
- Speaking of Halloween, Honey Boo Boo and her family dressed up as the Kardashian-Jenner clan. Please make it all stop. [Us Weekly]
- Dan Aykroyd and Jill Scott are reportedly on board for a biopic about the Godfather of Soul, James Brown. "The Help" director, Tate Taylor, is set to direct the film that will star Chadwick Boseman as the legendary singer. [THR]
- More "Fifty Shades" casting news! Word is Victor Rasuk has been brought on board as Anastasia Steele's other dude, Jose. Don't know much about him? E!'s got you covered. [E!]
- Country star Zach Brown isn't just prodigious with his music making. He and his wife are expecting baby number five. He's the 11th child out of 12 so, just saying. [People]