Kelly Ripa twerked it out as Miley Cyrus
November 1st, 2013

Kelly Ripa twerked it out as Miley Cyrus

We have to hand it to Kelly Ripa.

The co-host of "LIVE with Kelly and Michael" managed to pull off a pretty convincing Miley Cyrus during a Halloween season that was awash with impersonators.

According to the NY Post, Ripa and Michael Strahan did it up on their morning show this year with a whopping 50 costume changes. The pair's different looks included athlete Lindsey Vonn and her boyfriend golfer Tiger Woods and the newly engaged Kanye West and Kim Kardashian. Playing the latter gave Ripa a bit of a boost.

“As soon as I put on the butt pad [to play Kardashian]  I had more self-confidence,” she said. “I feel better about myself.”

Gallery: Which celeb won Halloween?

But it was her Miley opposite Strahan's Robin Thicke from this year's MTV Video Music Awards that really stole the show. Tongue out and rear jutted, Ripa was pretty impressive. Who was your favorite celeb in costume this year?

Filed under: television

1. anonymous

Halloween has gotten to be a time for low-class behavior and Ripa should know better...I am appalled with her behavior and she should apologize to her fans and to her children for trashy behavior.

November 25, 2013 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
    • LovelyLana

Geez what a tight wad...get laid sweetie you will feel better, You're welcome!

November 25, 2013 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Angela

Josh ~ so you are a rapist just waiting to happen when you see the right costume? Clothes or lack thereof does not cause rape. RAPISTs DO. RAPISTS DO! RAPISTS DO!

November 21, 2013 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Michael

IF YOU LOVE BANGERZ THEN DOWNLOAD THIS NEW MIX TO WRECKING BALL https://purpandroyal.bandcamp.com/album/super-twerk-mix-vol-2

November 14, 2013 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  4. TimX

Kelly has a smokin hot body. At 43.

November 12, 2013 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Pete O'Phile

Lucky pink bear.

(>_<)

November 4, 2013 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
    • Jaime

seriously? don take it so harsh you guys!!! It's Halloween for goodness sake not everyday public or a job interview!!! I'll bet you did some pretty dumb things in your life too that you would never tell anybody! lighten up guys...adults can have fun too just because you have kids

November 4, 2013 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • big richard

she's grinding into him. i'll bet he has a stiffie! i know i would! <======3

November 25, 2013 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  6. Stephanie

It's no less offensive when done in jest. Low class all the way around. Bad job Kathie Lee .... I mean Kelly.

November 3, 2013 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  7. V¡xen

I'm not too sure about the man in the pink animal costume. Looks like he is loving it too much. Parents, keep your children away from him.

November 3, 2013 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  8. Peace ☮

Lara Spencer did the same costume on GMA, except, she had a wrecking ball to swing on. Lol!

November 2, 2013 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Billyjean

Eventhough I didn't like what Miley did and where and when she did it, I think Kelly Ripa was cute. It is just plain Halloween fun.....GO KELLY.

November 2, 2013 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
    • Josh

Fun?! This is what causes young men to attack at parties. You have young women dressed halfway and full of alcohol and since we are a latchkey society, where do young people learn from? THE MEDIA. Shame.

November 3, 2013 at 6:14 am | Report abuse |
  10. Jane

"Live with Kelly and Michael" is a morning show on leftist ABC. Behold what women's liberation has delivered! Good job, ABC. Now women are respected for their merits as humans instead of being objectified as objects...LMAO!

November 1, 2013 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Janet Sporrer

Kelly was gross!..Would she really want her children to act out in such a manner? And YES. I did change the station when I came into the room!

November 1, 2013 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  12. rasy

Did not appreciate the Miley Cyrus impersonation. A really big turn-off for me. Kelly has lost a big fan .I have followed her career since All my Children. Big disappoinment. Really offensive

November 1, 2013 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • diana

ithink kelly ripa was gross copying miley. sounds like she is desperate. you have children kelly. you want them to see you like this. your a mother. no matter what the occasion you are barely dressed.

November 1, 2013 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Trick 'r Treat humor

Actual riddles from the kiddies in my neighborhood last night:

Q. Did you hear about the new movie called 'Constipation?'
    A. No? Well, I guess it just hasn't come out yet.

Q. What is long, hard and full of seamen?
    A. A submarine.

November 1, 2013 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • rutabaga

Q: what sits in front of its computer spouting liberal nonsense and bashing Bristol Palin while gorging itself on ding-dongs and twinkies?

November 1, 2013 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • rutabaga

A:palintwit

November 1, 2013 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • trigtwit palin... America's favorite tard baby

*poot*

November 3, 2013 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  14. how's that again?

Your girlfriend said it really should have been Tiny Tim Tallywhacker or maybe Small Paul Pee-Wee.

November 2, 2013 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |

15. Lol

November 3, 2013 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  16. Judy

Really??? – No class

November 4, 2013 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Rita Winters

Hi Kelly, I have watched the show since Regis started on it & have still continued to watch but very disappointed with your Myley Cyrus costume, with all her pics in the news everyday it was & always will be disgusting & I thought you were a respectable lady & was really surprised to see that of you. I am a senior & many of my senior friends felt the same way. You don't have to do the worst things on your show to get high ratings its not very becoming of you. I was going to write to the producer but I opt for this. I have never written to a show but that's how much this disturbed me.

November 5, 2013 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |