Today's talk you might've missed:
- It did work for Miley Cyrus, and now Lady Gaga is following in that pop star's footsteps. The Mother Monster is going to host "Saturday Night Live" for the first time - and serve as musical guest for the third - on November 16, right around the time her album, "ARTPOP," is released on November 11.
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson couldn't see himself being "Kick-Ass" in the "Fifty Shades" movie, but the "Avengers" sequel is a different story. The actor has closed a deal to play Quicksilver in the upcoming "Avengers: Age of Ultron." [The Wrap]
- Robsten supporters who are holding on to their memories for dear life have been given renewed hope: There's been a Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reunion sighting. [E!]
- One couple that is not together anymore is Courteney Cox and her "Cougar Town" co-star Brian Van Holt. Cox's ex, David Arquette, drunk-dialed Howard Stern's radio show to break the news. Saith Arquette: "I'm wasted." [Us Weekly]
- Given how well ABC Family's new murder-y show, "Ravenswood," performed when it premiered last week, it makes sense that the network would try to go full-fledged with its horror program. It's currently working on a TV adaptation of "The Hand that Rocks the Cradle." [THR]
- And that's not the only WTF TV news from today: Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit fame is developing a show for The CW called "The Noise," a drama that'll be about his rise in music during the '90s. [TVGuide]
- Distract yourself from thoughts on what that TV show could possibly look like with this trailer that features Josh Brolin and Kate Winslet making peach pie: