Chris Brown has Mike Tyson worried
October 30th, 2013

Chris Brown has Mike Tyson worried

As Chris Brown checks into rehab to "gain insight" into his behavior, another celebrity who's pushed past a bad reputation is rooting for him.

Mike Tyson spoke about the troubled singer to radio station 95.5 WPLJ, saying that he's concerned about "the little guy" following Sunday night's arrest on an assault charge.

Tyson, when asked what it would take to change the younger star's path, responded that Brown needs to understand that "people will turn on you."

"I like and admire that little guy, but he really needs to understand that eventually, if you keep doing that stuff, people will turn on you," Tyson said. "He's selling out arenas now, and I know he might say, 'never me,' because that's what I said. ... But they didn't want that stigma of a 'Mike Tyson fight,' that stuff that came with you. I'm really worried about him."

With a string of alleged and proven violent incidents marring Brown's public reputation, from his 2009 assault of ex-girlfriend Rihanna to his confrontations with artists Drake and Frank Ocean to this most recent scuffle he is accused of in D.C., Tyson fears that if he keeps it up Brown will wind up in a place where assaults are commonplace.

"He's really a sweet kid, he's probably going through some overbearing pressures," Tyson said. "If he keeps going ... they're going to put him somewhere where all they do is assault people. Man, (Chris), you gotta get it together. I can't even believe I'm saying this, because I'm trying to get it together."

Filed under: Celebrities • Chris Brown • Music

1. fat commetns towards me...sheeeeeeeeee

causes the trouble we acknowledge then is followed by victim routine...get the steppin

November 5, 2013 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  2. Home Ownership Convo

Rihanna is not doin nuttin.

November 5, 2013 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  3. Bimbo45

we do keep up dear......I love messages don't you?

November 4, 2013 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Johnny 5

Less cranial volume by nature results in a Chris Brown and a Chris Brown type culture. Evolution eventually deals with species that can't keep up. Sad but that's the natural world.

November 4, 2013 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sad :(

You gave it your best shot, Johnny 5, but as you said yourself, evolution deals with species that can't keep up. I'm sure your friends and family will be sad when you're gone. :(

November 4, 2013 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Home Ownership Convo

She did her best and its over.

November 4, 2013 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dr. Spock

EXACTLY! While the head is generally the same size, the thickness of the skull isn't. Therefore, less volume in the skull for brain and more chance for simian behavior. I've been saying this for years.

November 5, 2013 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Not working hon...

if the skull was not working–we would not have figure out bimbotek45-the skull is working because it took 1 hour. Now tell her its sunny outside and go vote today.

November 5, 2013 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  5. Clete

I too am worried about Chris Brown...I'm afraid that he will be on the same roads as me, that he will beat me up for no reason. I mean whenever he does anything like this the courts say "Bad boy, don't do it no more". That means he reformes his actions for at least twenty minutes.

November 4, 2013 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  6. bonnyuti567567

Unbelievable~~ My friend Kathy has just married to a handsome black man met through ♥ ♥ http://blackwhitehubdating.weebly.com/ ♥ == The best choice for you!. Here you will meet lots of inter`racial singles and find friendship, love, romance, marriage or even more . Over 1700000 active members from local and worldwide. Easy to search. Hope you will like it.
    mmmmmmmmmm

November 4, 2013 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  7. aj

i'm still shocked that ET or the media or the LAW for that matter isn't harder on these drug shooting wife beating rich people. they can literally get away with murder and pay off people

November 3, 2013 at 12:39 am | Report abuse |
  8. meh

Mike isnt worried by his own character? THAT'S scarier

November 1, 2013 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  9. AL SANCHEZ

THE ONLY THING I'M WORRIED ABOUT IS WHEN IS THIS GUY GOING AWAY!!!!!! WHY SHOULD ANYONE CARE FOR A "THING" LIKE THAT! RAP AND HIS KIND OF MUSIC ARE GHETTO AND SO YESTERDAY. . .

October 31, 2013 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Mary

Brown is just another angry black man.

October 31, 2013 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  11. Peace ☮

Calling him a little guy make him feel "bigger"?

October 31, 2013 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  12. namkoS

Ahh, another semi evolved afro can with bottom half of the bell curve intelligence quotient and no coping skills, too foolish to refrain from hostilities until his last probation elapsed. Western civilization transported him out of the jungle, but couldn't take the jungle out of him. He's a sava ge, a fer al beast unfit to walk with civilized evolved men. Repatriate him to the jungle from whence he came. Repatriate them all... "I have a dream...!"

October 30, 2013 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Bob Arctor

Rats! I actually thought Mike might be worried that Chris would take a swing at him, since he feels like boxing...it'd be fun to see Brown take a poke at someone who can hit him back!

October 30, 2013 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  14. amercias favorite dancing hacking twit...

^ return of the troll ^

But the troll came back
    The very next day
    Yes the troll came back
    They thought she was a goner
    But the troll came back
    She just couldn't stay away...

October 30, 2013 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  15. leave chris brown alone

I feel bad for Chris Brown because he's the biggest singer in the world and the media is being hateful and saying some bad words about him and everybody is praying for Chris he's innocent I've been a fan of his since 2005 I never stop I have his CDs and his poster on my wall in my room I love u Chris Brown Team Breezy loves u and stay strong baby and don't give up and to the media leave Chris Brown alone please Team Breezy supports Chris Brown

October 30, 2013 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  16. KC Chief

If that crowd of "good" men (that you predictably worship), is so "brave and true" as you say, Sokman, why do they hide behind hoods and sheets? That seems pretty cowardly, actually.

October 30, 2013 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Timmy

Reminds me of the Chris Rock take on OJ during the murder case in '94, If he was Orenthal the Bus Driver he'd be doing 25 to life. If Chris Brown didn't have his management bailing his sorry ass out, he'd be in jail still for the assault on Rihanna way back.

October 30, 2013 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Bingo Stardust

He's an animal and should be caged like one.

October 30, 2013 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Random Thoughts

Does he have a goatee, or does his neck tattoo run all the way up onto his face?

October 30, 2013 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  20. Mada

If Mike Tyson thinks you have anger problems that need working out, you know you've got it bad.

October 30, 2013 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

I was thinking the same thing. Just send this jerk to prison. How many passes do the "famous" get? If it were one of us, we'd be in jail.

October 30, 2013 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  21. payback is...

A b!tch. Go around hitting girls and causing trouble, people turn on you. Don't do like Mike and start biting ears and stuff. Just lay low, disappear, get out of the spotlight and get yer sh!t together.

October 30, 2013 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  22. Random Thoughts

Where did he get that hat with the bill in back? All the hats I ever see in stores have the bill in front.

October 30, 2013 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |