Bob Barker will celebrate 90th birthday on 'Price is Right'
October 30th, 2013

Bob Barker will celebrate 90th birthday on 'Price is Right'

To ring in his 90th year, Bob Barker is returning to "The Price Is Right."

CBS has announced that the daytime game show will honor Barker's big day with a weeklong celebration starting December 9. Each episode will put a spotlight on pet adoptions, a cause that's special to the iconic host.

On the day of his birthday, December 12, Barker will also make an appearance on "The Price Is Right" and present a special showcase.

The long-running game show, which is now hosted by Drew Carey, has been on the air since 1972, with Barker an indelible part of its legacy. The game show host recently retired from the program in 2007.

Filed under: television

1. Buzz Killington

Say what you will about Bob Barker, at least he is not a delusional, foul-mouthed, crack-smoking, drunk-driving, misogynistic, fat, alcoholic, bag of sh!t buffoon, like Toronto mayor Rob Ford...

November 18, 2013 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Rock

Can I smell your finger Bob? Im sure you were just touching a woman against her will just a few minutes ago as always.

November 1, 2013 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • DamienFish

He's 90. Grew up in a different generation. Give the old timer a break.

November 18, 2013 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
  3. The Mummy strikes!

And just in time for Halloween. What a frightening visage.

November 1, 2013 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  4. Brian Griffin

Oh just die already

October 31, 2013 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
  5. bart11

Welcome back Bob!

October 31, 2013 at 6:47 am | Report abuse |
  6. WRHearst

I find myself curious as to the author of this article. 'recently retired in 2007' How is it possible for six years to be recently?

October 30, 2013 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Peace ☮

If that's a recent pic of him, he looks pretty good for pushing 90. I wonder if he's still a womanizer? Lol!

October 30, 2013 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Did you fall and hit your head?..lol. He looks like a botox clown and... "is he a womanizer"? Are you saying you would you like to find out ;) ? Is he getting your rrrr rolling....grrrrrrr .lmao.
      (Just picking on you :) )

October 30, 2013 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • jujubeans

Cheek implants. Can't hide that translucent skin on his forehead though.

October 30, 2013 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Why would he butcher himself like that? That's just crazy. I just don't understand why people get so carried away with plastic surgery. I don't think there is anything wrong with a little nip tuck here and there, but goodness, let be real. A person don't even have to go under the knife anymore with all the other stuff out there. Whatever floats your boat. He looks like a paralyzed clown without makeup. Sorry, not saying that to be mean.

October 30, 2013 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Hey BV! My 1st thought was he looks like Stephen Kings "It", lol! As for looking good, I meant, he looks like he's getting around ok for someone that old. Dressed nice & still getting out & about. Even if I was 50 yrs older, he certainly wouldn't be my type, so no I don't want to find out. :) You're such a smart as s... :o

October 31, 2013 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

I thought the same thing too about IT, but his balls which they removed and put for his cheek implants, didn't look like IT when I look at IT'S pic. Lol..yes, I actually compared pics to see if he did look like IT..lol

October 31, 2013 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • kiss my a/zz ^

#

October 31, 2013 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Pooping back and forth

Good times!

October 30, 2013 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  9. kendrawagoner

Reblogged this on Kendra Nicole Wagoner and commented:
    Meeting Bob on The Price is Right was one of my childhood dreams!

October 30, 2013 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  10. gladr

Keep him away from the women.

October 30, 2013 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richard Dawson

LoL. He was a horndog in his day. Whatever the undisclosed settlement was with those half dozen or so hotties, he looks like he's doing alright. Lots of great memories of those ladies, I'm sure... You could get away with that in the seventies. My, how times have changed.

October 30, 2013 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  11. jujubeans

I'd like to get him a leather wallet for his birthday and treat him to some nice foie gras.

October 30, 2013 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |