Today's talk you might've missed:
- The way "The Walking Dead" absolutely clean up in ratings on Sunday nights, we would worry that some of the execs at AMC were brain-dead had they not brought the zombie thriller back for another go-round. If you're hooked on season 4, the network's going to feed your addiction with a fifth installment.
- On Monday night, Eminem unleashed a "Monster" of a single with an assist from Rihanna. After spending several hours stewing over the new track, MTV thinks it's broken "Monster's" code: [MTV]
- Justin Timberlake, meanwhile, goes for a really rough ride with Riley Keough in the music video for "TKO."
- After being teased endlessly by director Bryan Singer with snapshots from the "X-Men: Days of Future Past" set, the new trailer for the May 2014 release is immensely satisfying.
- All of you who placed bets on Emile Hirsch landing the role of legend John Belushi in the upcoming biopic from Steve Conrad, go collect your winnings. The "Into The Wild" actor has been officially cast in the film, which is scheduled to start shooting in New York next spring. [THR]
- We didn't realize how much we missed "Veronica Mars" until we saw this new footage from the film. If it were possible to envelope a four-minute segment of film into a bear hug and jump up and down with it, we would.