Today's talk you might've missed:
- In between the lady domination on Billboard's charts - Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and Lorde have been representing this fall - Pearl Jam snuck in a No. 1 debut. The rockers' latest, "Lightning Bolt," opened this week at the top of the Billboard 200. Paul McCartney didn't do so bad, either. [Billboard]
- When's "Sherlock" returning to PBS' "Masterpiece"? That mystery's been solved. Benedict Cumberbatch and his impeccable reasoning skills will be back for a third season on January 19. [EW]
- In case the billowing shirts and clearly rounding tummy didn't give it away already, Gwen Stefani's pregnant again:
- Less evident is what exactly is going on between former "Smash" star Katharine McPhee and the guy who directed the defunct series, Michael Morris. Between the photo of the two kissing, the acknowledgement that both are thought to be married, and the rumor that McPhee maybe isn't anymore, we just want to hand the whole kit and kaboodle over to Olivia Pope. [People]
- Also, someone wake us when Clint Eastwood and Dina Eastwood figure out whether they want to reconcile or get a divorce. [GossipCop]
- Kimye Marriage Proposal 2013: There's now a video. (Go ahead and watch it. There's no shame here.) [TMZ]
- Here's more adorableness, if you can handle it: Kelly Clarkson has a video of her own, this one of her wedding.