Today's talk you might've missed:
- Those kids from "Jersey Shore" sure do grow up fast. One minute, Pauly D's solely focused on his hair and avoiding grenades, and the next, he's announcing that he's the proud parent of a "love child." [TMZ]
- Showtime must know something we don't about where in the heck "Homeland" is going with this uneven season three, because the network has picked it up for a fourth installment. Oh, and the new series "Masters of Sex" has been picked up for a second season, which is nice because the more Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan, the merrier.
- Now that we know Tim Burton has been offered the chance to lead "Beetlejuice 2," we don't see how this movie can be made without him signing on for the job. Can you imagine being the director who steps in after Burton passes? [Variety]
- If duty calls, Natalie Portman will gladly take one for the team. The "Thor" actress says she slaps Chris Hemsworth's hero in the upcoming sequel for women everywhere. [HuffPost]
- Still dying to know how Kanye masterminded that public proposal for Kim Kardashian? In typical West fashion, the entire scenario was reportedly choreographed down to the last swoon-worthy detail. [Us Weekly]