Sandra Bullock and son Louis are looking skeletal
October 21st, 2013

Sandra Bullock and son Louis are looking skeletal

Halloween came early for Sandra Bullock and her son Louis over the weekend.

The 49-year-old actress slipped into character as a ghoulish skeleton dressed in a gown to match her three-year-old son's spiffy skeleton costume.

Bullock also wore a face full of makeup - and not the glamorous kind - to pull off her horrific look, while her son had a pair of detachable wings.

According to Us Weekly, the single mom got into the scary spirit on Saturday to escort Louis to a Halloween party in Los Angeles.

Although the tyke probably picked up on the suspicious amount of cameras trailing after him and his mom, Bullock's told CNN previously that her little one "has no idea" just how famous she is.

"I'm simply the mom who makes the lunch, drives to school, finds where the toys are, washes the clothes, and I'm here to play," Bullock said. "And that's all I should be."

Filed under: Celebrities • Sandra Bullock

1. Sarah

He is adorable!

November 13, 2013 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe B

Sandra Bullock is a sweetheart, a fantastic mother and a fantastic person. There's no fakeness about her. What you see is what you get. So often I see people paying lip service towards the problems in our society with no action but she's a breath of fresh air.

November 15, 2013 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
  2. Nora

Actually, she is dressed as a "Catrina", the mexican icon of day of the dead.

November 12, 2013 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Get the lie---that's all we have too do.

done.

November 10, 2013 at 8:55 am | Report abuse |
  4. Get the Hack. Daz It

Thanks

November 10, 2013 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  5. Pete

I might be wrong but she strikes me as one of a small decent people group in Hollywood.

November 10, 2013 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  6. wuzzup

II like Paltrow's work. btw,was I the only person who enjoyed, "Bounce" with Ben Affleck?

With that said, all the photoshoots, cover work and paparazzi she deals with, I can honestly say, I'm glad I don't live her llife...Sure, the money's great but what a sham.

November 7, 2013 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Anthony Cheritino

I really love these posts. They depict the real racism that exists in the Republic of the United States. I love White people as long as I don't have to be around them any longer than 5 minutes.

November 7, 2013 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
    • NyteShayde

The fact that you don't even realize your own irony is adorable.

November 14, 2013 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
    • bobbaft

Please feel free to move back to whatever country your people came from because I'm sure there's no racism there.

November 14, 2013 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Sarah

As CNN is fond of saying lately, "this is a good thing"

November 4, 2013 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  9. lulany

I guess it must be nearly impossible to trick or treat when you're the child of a celebrity. Unless you can go with someone else or your parents somehow discreetly manage to dress up in a way not to be recognized but even that would probably be hard to pull off with the paparazzi constantly following them around.

November 2, 2013 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  10. sandrabimbo46

Filed for hallloween..

November 2, 2013 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  11. bribing funds...refer to last years blogs

Thanks.

November 2, 2013 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  12. Billyjean

I love Sandra Bullock, she is a wonderful person and a great mom. I would love to meet her someday....You both look great in your Holloween costumes...

November 2, 2013 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
    • Santa Claus

She is someone I would really like to meet. Not because of her fame, but because she seems quite the character.

November 2, 2013 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  13. MPA

Son? Oh he's adopted. I was going to say I didn't know she was in an interracial relationship. Not that there is anything wrong, just surprised me.

October 31, 2013 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Persephone

And yet even though you figured it out, you still had to post this to highlight your racism.

November 8, 2013 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
    • straighttalk

Sandra can do her thing with any color she likes but it can cause problems for the child in later life.

November 9, 2013 at 5:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Dennis

Gee, you must have been the class valedictorian.

November 19, 2013 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Jon

@ bubba rydel – if you consider CNN to be "dumbing down America" and "serving as a mouthpiece for the left", then why are you here reading the stores? It would appear you have already been "dumbed" down by hoax news errr I mean fox news.

October 31, 2013 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  15. oh please

this is classic CNN bs.....they make you click on the link thnking, omg, what is wrong with her and her kid, theyre skeletal.....and then you find its just costumes
    VERY MANIPULATIVE REPORTING
    CNN Used to BE SOMETHING then all its players left, Like Bill Hemmer etc etc, CNN is a joke now

October 29, 2013 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • bubba rydel

I agree. If CNN isn't busy dumbing down America, then it's serving as a mouthpiece for the left.

October 30, 2013 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Kare

Bill Hemmer...LOL...the guy who went to Fox? Of course you would name him. This is what's called a puff piece,nothing more, simply entertaining among far too much pain and devistation in the world. Give it a rest.

November 9, 2013 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Jamieson

That kid definitely won the life lottery. Good for Sandra. I hope that kid grows up to be a great person and not some spoil hollywood brat!.

October 28, 2013 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  17. ep logins ... somebody from the bar told me you think its fun cancelling me out...your reported everytime since them

thanks oz

October 28, 2013 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  18. khire talley

@jakeforest , you a lame dude . hating on somebody wow .

October 23, 2013 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  19. The real Sandra Bullock

did a very nice thing by giving a black child with nothing a home. She is a decent woman and clearly not racist.

October 22, 2013 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bubba Rydel

.............or she's trying to project the image of an open minded, free thinking humanitarian who adopts helpless black children. Mighty White Woman. Big White Mama. I don't buy it.

October 30, 2013 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
  20. j. t. schubart

Ms. Bullock is not just a great actress, she's a terrific person! Now, she will be a great Mom. An icon of what Hollywood should return to. (remember Debbie reynolds?)

October 22, 2013 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Bobbi

I love Sandra Bullock. I think she has a heart of gold...which in the world of acting is not visible very often. Usually the Hollywood lucky people try to tell us how to spend our money and who to vote for according to their morals....which in their territory is absent. The fact that she has a black son is her choice and I applaud her because first of all, he is a human being. I don't see color.

October 22, 2013 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Billyjean

Bobbi, you took the words out of my mouth, love Sandra, she is down to earth, and have a beautiful heart...

November 2, 2013 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  22. Mildred M. Brooks

Nice Sandy, doing it with your handsome son.. there's nothing like mother-hood and that awesome love for your child..you go honey..

October 22, 2013 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  23. UriNation

Skeleton or Michael Jackson with his side-kick?

October 21, 2013 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  24. V¡xen

I think adopting this child helped her during her divorce with that waste of space she was married to. Sorry if I offended anyone that's friends with/or associates with him. It was intended.

October 21, 2013 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  25. JJ

Jujubeans..i dont know about the other two but Sandra Bullocked stepped up to take care of this little boy when his birth mother, a very good freind of hers passed away. its wasnt a trend she was following she was keeping her word that this little one would be taken care of the rest of his life!

October 21, 2013 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  26. TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Isn't looking "skeletal" a bit of a foregone conclusion for her and many other actresses??? Seriously if she gets any skinnier she'll be able to pass for an average sized girl's x ray.

October 21, 2013 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kay

Did you read the story or just the headline? She and her son were dressed in skeleton costumes for a Halloween party.

October 22, 2013 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Elle

Are you all serious? Geeze....so many haters out there! This is a cute article about Halloween costumes and ya'll have to turn it into racist, rapping, dating and body image! GET A LIFE and for God's sake stop all this crap and actually READ the article the way it was meant to be read!!!!

October 23, 2013 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Peace ☮

Love it when adults get in on the Halloween fun. Good for her!

October 21, 2013 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  28. Lynn

It's HIP to adopt any child to give him/her love and a home! SMH....

October 21, 2013 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Jack Forest

We need less rappers – not more. Rap needs to die out like the losers who are dying because of it. Get a real job.

October 22, 2013 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Christopher

It is people like all of you that are causing news sites to take down the comments section. She adopted a child that nobody else wanted. If you have ever been through the process it is heartbreaking and expensive. Go forth and find a life.

October 27, 2013 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  31. B

Don't you just love how people can take the most innocuous story and turn it into something negative?
    Ms Bullock has done more to help out her fellow human beings than you would do in 20 lifetimes. Speaking of lifetimes, try getting one.

October 28, 2013 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  32. dameglet

LOL Jealous much??

October 29, 2013 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  33. Greg

What???

October 28, 2013 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Lisa Public

Why does it not surprise me that your name is bubba? Really...your ignorance is showing!

October 30, 2013 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |