Lady Gaga to spend the holiday with The Muppets
October 18th, 2013

Lady Gaga to spend the holiday with The Muppets

Expect to see Lady Gaga and some actual little monsters on Thanksgiving.

The superstar singer will celebrate turkey day with the “Lady Gaga & The Muppets’ Holiday Spectacular.” Before you start questioning that pairing, know that Gaga considers them buddies.

"I was so excited when ABC called me about doing a holiday special this year,” she said in a statement. “I knew it just wouldn't be a complete night of laughter and memories without The Muppets! Can't wait to see the gang again and I hope Miss Piggy's still not mad about Kermit. We're just friends!"

For those who have forgotten, Kermit was Gaga's date at the 2009 MTV VMAs - which started beef (or would it be pork?) with Miss Piggy. And then there was that outfit she wore which was made of many Kermit dolls. Based on his statement, the frog clearly remembers that.

“What an incredible opportunity!” Kermit said. “We have a long history with Ms. Gaga, so we jumped at the chance to do a holiday special with her. We won’t even mind if she mistakes some of the Muppets for pieces of her wardrobe—again.”

Gaga will perform songs from her new album, ARTPOP and the show will offer a sneak peek of the upcoming  movie “Muppets Most Wanted,” which features a cameo by the singer. “Muppets Most Wanted” hits theaters March 21, 2014.

1. cb

Lou Reed has died, and not a whisper about it from CNN. BUT! Lady Gaga to spend holiday with Muppets!

October 27, 2013 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  2. little monster

I will be watching the TV special!

October 24, 2013 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  3. pliny

Aside from gay teenage boys.....who actually thinks this woman has talent?

October 24, 2013 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • pliny

And when I say 'gay teenage boys'.....I of course include Alvarez.

October 24, 2013 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  4. The worst entertainer i have ever met....

she can't sing too save her life==

October 24, 2013 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  5. Peabo

Took a dump just now and the whole bathroom stinks like hell. Might need a fire hose to clean out the toilet - it's that bad. On the plus side, I think I just lost 5lbs.

October 22, 2013 at 7:16 am | Report abuse |
  6. Alvarez

I'd like to smear a large stink nugget across her face.

October 22, 2013 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
  7. Angel "G.Q." Negrin

You should also be with the Muppet Float on the Thanksgiving Macy's Day Parade so that the Yonkers residents who never believe that you would be our second, but only Madonna from Yonkers, NewYork. Lady Gaga you are fabulous and much,much, more. I hope you or anyone that sees and knows you locally will get this message to you. My brother love you to death and I say this because he died at 27 because he needed a kidney transplant and never received it, he said write too Lady Gaga and let her know you are a Dancer, Actor, Model, and that you were there for me. She will help you,Alex said. Lady Gaga Thank You Very Much.

October 19, 2013 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  8. qwerty

The real troll is in the picture above.

October 19, 2013 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |