Alexander Skarsgard might take a bite out of Christian Grey and more news to note
October 18th, 2013

Today's talk you might've missed:

• As rumors swirl about who will replace Charlie Hunnam in "Fifty Shades of Grey," the latest names tossed into the rumor mill are Vampire hotties, Alexander Skarsgard and Robert Pattinson. [EW.com]
  • Kelly Clarkson seems to be gearing up for the ultimate Moment Like This. She is reportedly tying the knot with fiancé Brandon Blackstock this weekend. [People]
  • "Once Upon a Time" just added a dark force to their fractured fairytales by casting Marilyn Manson as the voice of The Shadow. The show creators said, "We wanted to cast someone with the vocal ability to make our skin crawl." [THR]
  • Get ready to return to Pandora. "Avatar" actor Sam Worthington reveals that the sequels – parts 2, 3 and 4 – will start filming in October 2014. [Variety]

Filed under: While you were working

1. V¡xen

Why would the food blog come on to troll?

October 22, 2013 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Because

They have joked before that when they get bored, they like to troll here. Got a bunch of oldsters on there. Must get their jollies over here.

October 22, 2013 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Oh.

October 22, 2013 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

When you said oldsters you got me picturing a bunch of VFWs sitting around at their VFW hang out trolling us..lol

October 22, 2013 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  2. and

Nobody talked about the weather but I'm sure however they can talk about how small a d'ick you must have

October 22, 2013 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  3. Leigha

YES! I agree with Alex as Christian.

October 22, 2013 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  4. Drago

Got a major league stiffie right now–morning wood. What to do, what to do...

October 22, 2013 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |
  5. Peace ☮

Morning! No new wyww, I see. What's up w/that?
    BV, I watched WD & that zombie totally had a sneak attack. Lol! The guy got it in the jugular & didn't stand a chance. As for the piggies, there goes their bacon! I watch AHS, too...good show. Haven't watched Betrayal, tho. Have you been watching Sleepy Hollow, Haven, Once Upon a Time, or Once Upon a Time in Wonderland? I have 'em all dvr'd. So far so good on all of them. (even tho I'm an epi or 2 behind on all of them. Lol!)

October 22, 2013 at 6:51 am | Report abuse |
  6. V¡xen

Wow..thought troll buster was cleaning up the blogs. I'm just making a statement. No need for anyone to jump down my throat.

October 20, 2013 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Hi BV! Long time, no "see"! Still doing good? I certainly hope so. :) As for troll buster...I don't know why he would clean up this mess if nobody is blogging, ya know? I wish everyone would come back & just scroll on by the nonsense. Obviously, CNN isn't going to do anything about it. :(

October 20, 2013 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Hey Peace. Yeah, hear ya on that. Seems as thou he /she got them removed. Don't know how they are doing it. Report doesn't work for me because it only lets me do it once. Who knows..CNN sucks.

Just watched Walking Dead. I don't understand how that man slept through getting chomped on. Lol. I felt bad for the pigs thou.

October 20, 2013 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

And yes, I'm still doing great. I can't complain.

October 20, 2013 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

I'm watching the Talking Dead and they have Zombie School. How much fun that must be.

October 20, 2013 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • troll buster

Miss Vixen-does that help? I can't be here all the time, and I need the assistance of other troll busters to keep the trolls at bay. Even if you hit abuse once, you help. I have found that it takes 5 hits of abuse to take out a troll. Some days I can take them out myself, other days I need the assistance of my minions. I am cruising the blog now. If you see a troll comment that is left, hit it. Your fellow bloggers will appreciate it. Remember, you have no excuse, hit abuse.

October 20, 2013 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Yes, thank you. I hit abuse but then I can't get to hit it anymore. The stupid button doesn't come back. I even tried on a computer, when I'm on one, and still no luck. On a computer, I hit abuse like it's going out of style and nothing. It's maddening. I don't understand how this hacker, troll, whatever the h€ll it is can be on here 24/7. Does it ever get out of it's hole to see the sun? Well, thank you and good night.

October 20, 2013 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Billy Bob

I hit "report abuse" every time i see comments from Triumph, Alvarez, or tracie. No need for all the poop jokes. They are nasty and not funny at all.

October 21, 2013 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Morning all! BV (with my fingers in my ears), LaLaLaLaLaaaa! (lol) I didn't watch WD last pm, I was playing words w/friends w/starrfire. I will watch it tonight, tho. Poor piggies? Oh boy! So was that zombie being gentle w/that person cuz it was his 1st time? (haha) Maybe we should sign up for zombie school...lol...how much fun would that be? Glad you're doing great!
      Hi Triumph! No fair, I don't have an abuse button. Guess it's cuz I'm on a ph...? Keep hitting it, sounds like the more the better.
      Hey CNN, why don't you just block that crap, hmmm?
      Thank you troll buster, your "work" is appreciated! :)

October 21, 2013 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Hey peace! It most likely is because your on a phone that you don't see the report abuse button. I'm on a phone and don't see it either but I can switch the mobile site off at the bottom of the screen and when I do it shows the report button.

October 21, 2013 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Hey everybody! How ya all doing? I'm kind of looking forward to a little Marilyn Manson on "Once Upon on a Time". I love the way they keep adding characters to this show. So how have you all been? I've been mia lately, due to being extremely busy. Just too tired to sift through all that troll crap, ya know? To the person pulling for the Tigers, thanks. They did a good job, but somebody has to lose. Just heard their manger is retiring. According to my friends, this is a good thing. Hopefully, the next one will be better. Anyway, hope you are all well, and have a great day, too!

October 21, 2013 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Hey there mister! You're right, I tried it & it worked! However, I lose my peace sign I see. Well I can hit abuse w/mobile off & make comments w/mobile on. Thanks! Does that make us part of the "troll buster"" gang"? Lol!

October 21, 2013 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Hey Sadie! Ya found a minute to come visit, does that mean things are slowing down now? That was way too much! As for MM, too bad it's just his voice they're using. I think he'd make an awesome character! I heard that about the mgr, too. 8 seasons he did. (or didn't. Lol!) Ttyl!

October 21, 2013 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Good afternoon everyone. @Peace, I have to watch it over. I have to see the beginning of it again. I don't understand if that man was sleeping, how he didn't feel that he was zombie's dinner. The piggies part, I'm not going to watch thou.

Another good show is America's Horror. So far, that's great.

I started watching that new show Betrayal,that seems to be okay as well. It comes on Sunday nights also.

Enjoy your day everyone. Have to get back to work.

October 21, 2013 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Billy Bob

Great, now all the WYWW crew is back. Bad enough we gotta deal with interracial dating spam, now these biotches are back.

October 21, 2013 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Hey Sadie! Glad to see you dropped in :) Jim Leyland's retiring as manager if the Tigers? He's earned it. He's actually a very good manager if you ask me. He has a long track record of successful teams. I myself met him once in San Francisco when he managed the Colorado Rockies in the late 90s. Genuinely classy guy. Very kind to fans.

Peace, that's what I do. Hit report with mobile site off and turn it back on to post. I guess that does make us part of a troll buster gang lol.

October 21, 2013 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • troll buster

You are all deputized. Troll bust at will, my minions.
      To Billy Bob. Check it, buddy. I'd rather read their comments, than troll bust all day long. Show a little respect for the women that post on here. I think they all commented on an entertainment topic. What about you? If they bother you so much, don't read their comments. As I recall, CNN said this was the place for ppl to chat. I would think CNN would be the authority on this, not you. You are no better than a troll by calling them names. Just my two cents.

October 21, 2013 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Big Shiz

Troll buster. That's funny. Now you can spend even more time on the computer. Not like you have anything better to do.

October 21, 2013 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • troll buster

To the shiz. I spend very little time on this blog. It doesn't take much time to bust a troll. My fellow troll busters take care of business, so I don't have to, now that everyone knows what it takes to get rid of them. I would like to know, just how you would know, what I do in life? Just because you haven't a thing to do, doesn't mean that pertains to anyone on here that blogs. If you are looking for a fight, though, I'd be more than happy to slap you verbally around a while. Obviously, intelligence doesn't run in your family. I think I read that the real shiz posts in blue, so stealing his name to cover your butt is very brave of you. Your momma must be embarrassed to raise such a sissy.

October 21, 2013 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Oh Really?

So the first thing you do is talk about his momma? Yeah, you're a skilled adversary in the debating world, aren't you? What a joke.

October 21, 2013 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lol

Vixen, I presume. Lmao at you, tuff girl.

October 21, 2013 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

J@sus chris @Lol...why do you keep accusing me of things? I'm not troll buster.

October 21, 2013 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lol

Not troll buster, vixxy. You are "oh really". I know t.b. is a dude.

October 22, 2013 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Stop causing trouble for me. I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm not Oh Really?
      You always accusing me of things and you are always wrong.

October 22, 2013 at 5:49 am | Report abuse |
    • Oh Really?

Not vixen. LMFAO at you all. Especially troll buster. I hardly ever visit, and each time I do, it's the same lame crew. Stupid poop jokes and old ladies talking about the weather and s#it.

October 22, 2013 at 7:32 am | Report abuse |
    • @ oh really

why don't you go back to Eatocracy with your old lame friends who talk about the weather and s#it. Get the f<ck out of here and stop trying to make trouble. Would you like the us to come start s#it on your blog ?

October 22, 2013 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
    • just a thought

I won't be surprised if Oh Really isn't that lame a$5 that faked his death via shooting. I won't put it pass him and his chick in Tx to be the ones messing up these blogs. Noticed how the person got extremely annoyed when the ex friends started posting again. The toad is such an attention seeking w.ho. re that gets annoyed when he doesn't win.

October 22, 2013 at 9:04 am | Report abuse |
    • Oh Really?

Wrong again. Not Charlie Crack, not even close. It's fun watching you all get your knickers in a twist.

October 22, 2013 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Pete's dragon

This is to oh really. You give yourself too much credit. Nobody gives a flying flip who you are. You are just another trouble making troll, with no life. I guess a troll would prefer to read dating site dribble, than actual comments from ppl that have been here for a long time. You probably visit those dating sites in your free time, when not trolling here. That's some exciting life you have. I'm with the person that thinks you are from the foodie blog. Maybe it is time for us to go after them.

October 22, 2013 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Oh Really?

Bring it, then, biotch. Eatocracy is not a place to trifle. You better hone your skills.

October 22, 2013 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Oh really-this is to you

Oh, we should hone our skills to go head to head with you foodies? Sorry, can't stop laughing at that one. What are you going to do, beat us with your expert knowledge of lettuce? Woo, I'm so scared of you big, bad foodies. You have the nerve to troll on our blog? I know a lot about your little lives that you broadcast on a daily basis. How about how much ice you need to scrape off your windows in the morning, poor Truth. No, no, I got it, how about telling us about what you do in your dungeon, AleeD? Yeah, I read those posts. You are the lamest of the lame. I don't go there to start trouble, but you don't seem to mind coming here and doing it. Would you like us all to start showing up on your little blog on daily basis? Hey, maybe the spam bot troll could check it out, or the dating site. To you guys, that's Eatocracy right here on CNN. Go for it. So hone you skills, foodie. You don't scare anyone here in Marqueeland.

October 22, 2013 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Ha, ha. you mean Truth that helped that lady outside of Walmart by buying her baby stuff? And Adee comment .."Guess that’s better than handing out h@shy brownies". Yeah, I went on there to see what's up. Makes no sense why they would come on here and cause trouble. Nobody went on their blog and did anything. Sigh..whatever. I miss the days when this place used to be fun.

October 22, 2013 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • hey vixen

we see your crew members in wallmart? what you are you referring to? You use to run to dollar tree and you said
      you will only pay not more then $20 to get your hair blow out......that's what we were told.

October 22, 2013 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Oh Really?

What's funny is you think I came over from the food blog. You're so self-confident that you know who's behind the "evil plot" to troll the regulars that you don't realize you got trolled. LMFAO at you all!!! (Especially troll buster)

October 22, 2013 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Lol..you're such an a55.

October 22, 2013 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lol

Funny how you keep trying to call out troll buster. Why is that? He obviously isn't here, seeing all the troll comments and dating sites are still on here. Frankly, I don't give a sh!t who you are. You are still a troll, with nothing to do all day but check this blog. If you enjoy giving ppl crap all day, you just have at it. Kind of a pathetic way to amuse yourself, don't you think?

October 22, 2013 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Oh Really?

Actually, it's kinda fun.

October 23, 2013 at 7:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Wow

Sad life you must lead, Oh Really, if that is the way you get your jollies. So are there two of you or what? Blue / black which one are you? I still think you are vixen. Only she would troll herself, just to take the blame off of her. jmo

October 23, 2013 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Oh Really?

Wrong again, dimwit. Driving you all nuts, ain't it? You say you don't care but you keep replying. I fart in your general direction.. (sound of French guy laughing) ho-ho-ho!

October 23, 2013 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Mich (all)

Detroit done....I was pullin for em. Sucks. Holler sometime.

October 19, 2013 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  8. fan

I would LOVE to see Alexander Skarsgard play the role of Christian Gray in 50 Shades of Gray!!! He's totally HUNK worthy and have you seen him in True Blood?! That body?! HAWT!!! He's powerful just standing still. I think you would have an incredible actor on your hands if you chose Alexander! He'd bring a lot of everything to the theaters!!!

October 19, 2013 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • d

Agreed, he would have the millions of his fans just waiting for this film, and the subsequent ones to follow. Money in the bank is what it would be. The man is perfect for the role. All the others being talked about are boys, they need a man in the role. They need this man.

October 21, 2013 at 5:51 am | Report abuse |
  9. qwerty

Are you still single? Could be because you're ugly and you smell funny. Just get yourself a blow-up doll and some lube. Look on the bright side: she'll never talk back or leave you for someone else.

October 19, 2013 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
    • @ qwerty

how come you don't speak like that on Eatocracy ? don't want to ruin your sweet old lady image on there ? lmao

October 22, 2013 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |