Today's talk you might've missed:
- As expected, "The Walking Dead's" season four premiere totally killed off its Sunday night competition. A record 16.1 million - seriously - tuned in to AMC's zombie series, not only establishing a new high for the program but making it the No. 1 show across cable and broadcast.
- Master thespian Anthony Hopkins wrote a fan letter to Bryan Cranston after binge-watching "Breaking Bad," saying, "Your performance as Walter White was the best acting I have seen - ever." [BuzzFeed]
- We wouldn't even be surprised if Pharrell, rumored to now be married after a weekend ceremony in Miami, tuned in with longtime mate (and potential new bride) Helen Lasichanh. [Billboard]
- It looks "Fifty Shades" is not only out of a leading man, but a working script as well. Word has it the project has hired a writer to "do a polish" on the screenplay for the adaptation. [THR]
- No need to worry, "Home Alone" fans. Macaulay Culkin is alive, well and really into wearing pink, fuzzy animal ears. [NYDN]
- Speaking of fuzzy animal ears, Rihanna nuzzled a cute set while in South Africa gearing up for a concert.
- This may be a regular Monday for you, but for Justin Bieber it's #MusicMonday. If you haven't, take a listen to the newest song he's released: