Sandra Bullock can still rap 'Rapper's Delight'
October 14th, 2013

Sandra Bullock can still rap 'Rapper's Delight'

UK talk show host Jonathan Ross has a knack for getting celebrities to show off their special skills.

He's gotten Ian McKellen to own up to his side job as an officiant, and Gwyneth Paltrow confessed that she can "eat any man under the table."

And when it came to America's Sweetheart Sandra Bullock, Ross got her to offer a "Rapper's Delight."

The actress admitted on Ross' show that she initially learned the lyrics to the hip-hop classic to impress a guy in high school.

"I was like, next time I go to that dance, I'm going to know every word," the 49-year-old said. "I'm going to make sure he sees me lip-syncing it, and I'm going to catch his eye and I'm going to say the words, and he's going to like me. And the sad thing is, it worked."

Ross, of course, wanted her to prove how much she remembered, and gave the "Gravity" star the option to rhyme a capella.

Sandy B. - which should be her rap name, obviously - wouldn't stand for it.

"If I'm going to humiliate myself, I need some beats," she joked. "Give me some beats, yo!"

Ross also got her to do this with Tom Hanks in an homage to "Big":

Filed under: Celebrities • Sandra Bullock

1. Rock

Its just got to feel good to have her legs wrapped around ya

October 22, 2013 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  2. safretbmnrtu568

Unbelievable~~ My friend Kathy has just married to a handsome black man met through ♥ ♥ http://blackwhitehubdating.weebly.com/ ♥ == The best choice for you!. Here you will meet lots of inter`racial singles and find friendship, love, romance, marriage or even more . Over 1700000 active members from local and worldwide. Easy to search. Hope you will like it.xcbxcb

October 15, 2013 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  3. profit555

REAL partner seeker? Interracial love seeker? You are not alone.♥ GO TO~~~ ( MixedPartner.c0m ) ~ --A Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.Date an ideal interracial match can never be easier! Join us to have a special mixed relationship.sdas22

October 15, 2013 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Snorlax

Look Darlin', float around in your underwear, and you can sing anything you want to me. Even rap...

And for the record, I always thought "Big" should have been re-made as an adult flick starring PeeWee Herman and Harry Reems...

October 15, 2013 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Wonder Mike

This is Wonder Mike. Sandra, come perform Rapper's Delight with us. Have your people email our website and let's do it!! You did a GREAT job!

October 15, 2013 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  6. cacique

Oh Sandra, what a beautiful lady you are. All of you...
    I am sure you have noticed your own beauty
    but just in case you have not,
    now you know.

October 15, 2013 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  7. Phil Esteen

That was incredibly cute and racially disturbing all at the same time!

October 15, 2013 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
  8. You go girl!

Love the lipstick girlfriend...look at her almost 50 and fabulous.

October 15, 2013 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
  9. Amazing Woman

she is still very striking for her age and a wonderful actress I make sure I see all her movies when I can.

October 15, 2013 at 7:41 am | Report abuse |
  10. Peace ☮

She got the guy by knowing the words to a song? Wow, he was ez! :)

October 15, 2013 at 7:10 am | Report abuse |
    • xcxcvtrrtuvhm569

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcb

October 16, 2013 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |