Today's talk that you might've missed:
- We know it's Miley Cyrus' song and all, but Macklemore & Ryan Lewis are the ones who "Can't Stop." The chart-topping pair lead this year's American Music Awards nominations with a total of six. [MTV]
- "American Horror Story: Coven" didn't need a spell to lure in viewers on Wednesday night. The FX show earned its most-watched episode with season three's premiere, thanks to 5.5 million tuning in.
- Meanwhile, "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." has gotten a full season order, so those already addicted will be sated with a complete 22-episode run. [EW]
- And now we know how Owen Wilson works on his fitness: The actor is reportedly expecting his second child with his personal trainer. [GossipCop]
- Need another reason why Paul McCartney is awesome? You shouldn't, but we'll give you one anyway: The former Beatle made a surprise visit at a Queens high school for what will go down as the coolest school assembly of all time. [NYTimes]
- Just for kicks, after the masterpiece that was Jimmy Kimmel's sit-down with Kanye West, check out his special music edition of celebrities reading mean tweets about themselves: