Miley Cyrus has talents outside of twerking, licking things
October 9th, 2013

Miley Cyrus has talents outside of twerking, licking things

Contrary to popular belief, Miley Cyrus doesn't get around town by twerking her way there.

That seems like part of the reason Cyrus avoided twerking - or licking things - on "Saturday Night Live" over the weekend. The 20-year-old singer/actress told Jimmy Fallon on "Late Night" Tuesday that she wanted to send the message that she does, in fact, have other talents outside of what she's shown in her latest music videos.

"Everyone always has something to say, and I think people forget that what I love to do, I grew up performing. My show was a lot like 'SNL' in the way that we never knew what was going to be thrown at us," she said of her old show, "Hannah Montana." "I feel like ('SNL') was a good time for me to show people that I don't just twerk and lick stuff, I also sing and I can act a little bit, too."

Just in case some of Fallon's viewers missed the memo, Cyrus also performed "We Can't Stop" for the "Late Night" crowd. But instead of her usual twerktastic performance - or the kiddie instruments Fallon loves to use - Cyrus, Fallon and the Roots sang the No. 1 hit a cappella.

Filed under: Celebrities • Late Night comedy • Miley Cyrus • television

1. defconpe

We just go blsh blah blah.

October 12, 2013 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  2. I am going too tell my brother on you...wave too the lense folks..

ha

October 11, 2013 at 7:05 am | Report abuse |
  3. M.A.P.

"Miley Cyrus has talents outside of twerking, licking things"

– Yeah, she can take the meanest smelliest dumps that any of you have ever seen.

October 11, 2013 at 5:39 am | Report abuse |
  4. sdfgsdvcbvfgh

Are you ­still single? Maybe♥ ŚeekingRichMen.Com ♥– is suitable for­ you. This is seriou­s millionaire d­ating services and p­ersonals site dedica­ted to those seeking­ real love. Thousand­s of millionaires­ have been meeting ­on this site and cre­ated couples succes­s stories of their o­wn, not to mention t­he thousands of si­ngle rich men dati­ng and finding love ­on this website too.­ Single people m­eeting other sin­gle people is why we­ are here. fgsdf

October 11, 2013 at 5:18 am | Report abuse |
  5. Ken Jeong

Hey! I'm that guy..... from that thing!!!

October 10, 2013 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Kareen

After all her bad behaviour and twerking, I don't really care what other talents that girl has.
    When I see her now, CLICK

October 10, 2013 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  7. V¡xen

What make her such a bad person for doing what she did? I bet all you pathetic a55es that have something negative to say about her, did something just as bad, even worse when you were her age. I guess it was okay for the flower child generation to smoke their pot, and chill out on acid, dance around naked, screw Tom, D¡ck and Harry and that was cool...right?

No..I don't agree with what she did for the world to see, but I sure as h€ll I'm not going to come on here and say I was a saint as well. I guess I rather been known as an honest sinner than a lying hypocrite.

October 9, 2013 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Donna

God, Cyrus is UGLY!

October 9, 2013 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  9. lala

miley cyrus cant twerk she should jus stop cuz she kills it BBIIGG TTIIMMEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 9, 2013 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  10. moonshine101

Licking and twerking is enough talent-wise, on it's own.

October 9, 2013 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  11. donald

bieber is much better looking.

October 9, 2013 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pork N. Beane

You must be gay, Donald. Got u a stiffie for some Bieber boy booty, hmmmmm?

October 9, 2013 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |