Today's news you might've missed:
- Hayden Panettiere revealed on "Live with Kelly and Michael" that she and her boxing beau, Wladimir Klitschko, are ready to wed. The two are now engaged, but haven't set a date yet.
- Is there trouble in JoBro land? Reports suggest the trio called off their planned tour because of a "deep rift within the band." Breathe deeply, Jonas Brothers' fans! We're sure it'll be fine. [People]
- Meanwhile, Justin Timberlake is busy being awesome. The singer/actor has notched his second No. 1 album of the year with "The 20/20 Experience - Part 2 of 2." That has to take some of the sting out of his dismal box office weekend with "Runner Runner." [MTV]
- One "Breaking Bad" was willing to shell out millions - and we mean millions - in order to extend the series' life just a little longer. DreamWorks Animation CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg tried to squeeze out an additional three episodes by offering up $75 million as an incentive. [Variety]
- The best thing about this photo of the "That '70s Show" cast reuniting is not the fact that they're all mid-song - singing this, obvs - but that Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are actively downplaying that they're an item now. [Danny Masterson's Instagram]