Today's news you might've missed:
- When choosing a name for their newborn son, Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez decided on old-school. The first half of the baby's name, Maceo, was popular in 9th through 14th centuries. The second half of the new arrival's moniker, Robert, is in homage to Olivier's dad. [TMZ]
- If, for some reason, you'd like to fill your Tuesday afternoon with sad, then do take a listen to these "Glee" covers that will be played during the memorial episode to Cory Monteith on Thursday. [EW]
- Or, you could read the latest speculation on Khloé Kardashian and her marriage to athlete Lamar Odom: [People]
- Woody Allen's "Blue Jasmine" isn't blooming in India. The country's Ministry of Health wanted to show an anti-smoking advertisement on the screen every time one of the movie's characters lit a cigarette, and Allen wasn't going for it. So, he's pulled the acclaimed flick from Indian theaters.
- Oh, TLC, how we've missed you! The group is back with a new single called "Meant to Be" - which obviously describes their status as a reigning girl group