Today's news you might've missed:
- On June 6, 2014, prepare to weep: That's when the sure-to-be-sad adaptation of John Green's "The Fault in Our Stars" will be released. [EW]
- With his first wedding anniversary in the rear-view, actor Jesse Williams is ready to start a family. The "Grey's Anatomy" star and his wife, Aryn, are expecting their first child. [Us Weekly]
- Speaking of babies, actress Jaime King just welcomed her first child with husband Kyle Newman. The proud parents named their son, born October 6, James Knight Newman.
- Sinead O'Connor can write as many open letters as she'd like - Miley Cyrus is over the "feud." "As far as I'm concerned, it's over," she said on "Today" Monday. [MTV]
- While Miley has been busy burying the hatchet, Justin Bieber is busy digging one up. With his newly released single, "Heartbreaker," the pop star transparently muses about a failed romance. "It's a song for people going through heartbreak," Bieber has said. "Like I was when I wrote it." Gee, we wonder who he's singing about, then ... [Billboard]
- We were initially disappointed when "Modern Family" didn't make Kevin Hart's character a regular thing, but this news is even better: ABC has made a pilot commitment to a half-hour comedy based on Hart's stand-up. [THR]
- We've gotten so used to hearing Ben Stiller voice animated characters, we sort of forgot he's actually also a movie star. For anyone else suffering Stiller amnesia, his upcoming movie, "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty," should correct that: