North West is an angel, and more news to note
October 4th, 2013

North West is an angel, and more news to note

Today's news you might've missed:

• Now that Kim Kardashian has officially come out of hiding, her daughter North is getting more camera time, too. "I missed waking up with my little angel," Kardashian shared on Instagram Friday, after returning from Paris. [Kim Kardashian's Instagram]
  • Gladiators, consider your mission accomplished: "Scandal's" season three premiere had the highest ratings the show has ever seen, while other debuts simply ate its dust. [THR]
  • Ratings have been particularly unlucky for ABC's "Lucky 7." The freshman drama, which has aired just two episodes, is the first new show of the fall season to be canceled. [EW]
  • May Walter White rest in peace: Some thoughtful "Breaking Bad" fans submitted a paid obituary to the Albuquerque Journal which we found via Twitter. He died on Sunday after "a long battle with lung cancer, and a gunshot wound," the obituary read. "He will be greatly missed." (But, guys, you do know he's still on Netflix, right?) [ABQ Journal]
  • Robin Thicke is 100 songs into his career, but it wasn't until "Blurred Lines" - and, more importantly, shaking it with Miley Cyrus at the MTV Video Music Awards this summer - that put him on the map with an entirely new audience. As a result, song of the summer "Blurred Lines" has "sold more, and the video was seen more, than everything else I’ve ever done combined." [VF]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Adorable Child

all the best too the parents.

October 17, 2013 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  2. JenName*

Just FYI...shouldn't be swaddling a 4 month old like that...not surprised with those morons for parents...

October 17, 2013 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  3. M.A.P.

Err... they still writing about BLa bla Thicke? How long does a one hit wonder stay in the news for these days?

October 12, 2013 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Meh

For F sake, don't ruin this little half n half's life already. It has the rest of it's life to realize mommy and daddy are dopes.

October 10, 2013 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  5. jujubeans

North West? Gimme a break. They should have named her Wild Wild West. Would be more appropriate judging from her parents.

October 8, 2013 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Sue

You have too admit this child is adorable...look at her cheeks!!!!

October 8, 2013 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  7. troll buster

I find it hard to understand how a new mother could just up and leave her 3 month old baby to jet off to Paris. Rich ppl boggle my mind. Why no pics of momma, cause she still has that huge azz, and is too embarrassed to have it show up in pics. A giant ego to match that giant butt.

To the trolls: how are you liking my troll busting now? Aren't you sick of this game yet? I will be lurking. Remember, you have no excuse, hit abuse.

October 7, 2013 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
    • troll buster buster

Just clicked "report abuse" on you, buster.

October 7, 2013 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • troll buster

I left your comment, because it made me lol, little fella. Do your best, because I'm lurking, just waiting to pounce on your little troll comments. Wouldn't it be easier to just comment on topic?

October 7, 2013 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • :p comment on this.fool

October 8, 2013 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Phuck Yew

Like anyone cares about your petty troll war. Why don't you take your own advice and stay on topic instead of baiting trolls. Don't feed them and they go away. Maybe you are starved for attention. Is your last name Kardashian or Cyrus?

October 8, 2013 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Lol

@fu. Obviously, you can't read. TB comment was on topic. At least, he tries to keep blog clean. You just b!tch.

October 8, 2013 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
    • troll got his feelings hurt.

Cry a river elsewhere

October 8, 2013 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Don't be hurt sweetie...

be strong like the rest of us are.

October 8, 2013 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Phuck Yew

@lol: he was on topic til he started chumming for trolls. What's your excuse? Did Kim K cut a nasty phart while she was sitting on your face? Imagine the brain damage caused by those noxious fumes!

And to the topic: Cute kid, too bad the parents are such a waste of air.

October 8, 2013 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lol

Oh fu, got your panties in a bunch. Trolls don't like getting deleted? Too bad. Go somewhere else and cry. I, for one, appreciate TB's efforts. And I agree with him, Kim K has a huge butt. Good for mass producing babies, I would assume.

October 8, 2013 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • alucarD

are you big in the pants?

October 10, 2013 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  8. JellyBean

Definitely no fan of the K Klan however the last thing I'd do is put photos out there for people to make hateful comments about. Anyway...

October 7, 2013 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  9. jane

The child is sooo cute...hate too say it but she does look like a Kardashian...lol

October 6, 2013 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  10. maria

I still don't believe this is her kid ......couple of weeks ago we have the "first photo" and she was more older.......now she is a baby...I am confused ,this people will sell the soul to the devil just to be in the news! I have the feeling that something is wrong with their baby that they are putting someone else kid in those photos I hope I am wrong ,maybe because I am disgusting with the whole family including Mr. big egomaniacal Kanye I just don't trust this people!

October 5, 2013 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cathy

I agree – something is not right – but they are not normal so it is easy to think something is wrong with the pictures

October 7, 2013 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
  11. awww...so cute

Look at that baby burrito! But seriously...she probably thinks her nanny is her mom. I'm glad Kim had a good time in Paris.

October 5, 2013 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  12. palintwit

Those of you who are old enough will remember 1969 and Woodstock, a 3 day gathering of some of the best musical talent of that generation. 2014 promises to bring us Baggerstock, a gathering of some of the biggest @ssholes of this generation. Ted Nugent will play the guitar and Sarah Palin will play skin flutes. Promoters are scouting the deep south at this very moment, looking for a trailer park big enough to hold the event.

October 5, 2013 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  13. V¡xen

Awww ~♥~

October 4, 2013 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Cutie

Adorable child

October 4, 2013 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Dr. Obvious

Ironically, she's looking to the north east in that photo.

October 4, 2013 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |