Kaley Cuoco's engagement began with a fight
October 1st, 2013

Kaley Cuoco's engagement began with a fight

Tennis player Ryan Sweeting likes to keep fiancèe Kaley Cuoco on her toes.

The "Big Bang Theory" star tells "Entertainment Tonight" that before Sweeting proposed to her, he found an interesting way to keep her guessing.

"He actually started a little fight with me and threw me off," Cuoco said of her recent engagement.

"I was like, 'Oh my God, things aren't great,' and then he surprised me at the end of the night. He had faith enough to know that I wouldn't really think something that bad was going on, and so he popped the ring out, and it was amazing."

According to reports, Cuoco and Sweeting dated for around three months before deciding to get hitched.

"It's been magic," Cuoco said of their whirlwind relationship. "We grew up with the same people, we just never met, so I kind of feel like I've known him my whole life. I know it seems a little crazy on paper, but it's what works for us."

Prior to making it official with Sweeting, Cuoco had a brief romance with "Man of Steel" star Henry Cavill this summer.

Filed under: Celebrities

1. Nope

they will last longer then 3 months–I would not waste one ounce of time writing a book on a bimbo who makes her husband look bad

October 11, 2013 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Hannover

3 months to engagement? I see an early divorce. I'd put my salary on that bet.

October 11, 2013 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  3. LVSBB

Red alert – someone who manipulates emotionally by purposely instigating little spats and rushes into commitment with high emotion in a very short time is showing signs of being a potential emotional abuser – nothing cute about it – be very careful sweet girl.

October 10, 2013 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Rich

She is so unbelievably hot.

October 5, 2013 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  5. jewboy

I give it about a year or two after marriage before she says "we jumped into this toooooo quickly, I'm out....

October 4, 2013 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  6. sherry

Three months! Oh, Kaley, honey, no. Just no.

October 4, 2013 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Caroline

It may sound crazy but you can't judge just based on the length of time they've dated. I met my husband online and we only spent about a month together in person before deciding to get married and we were married the next month. We'll be married eight years next month. Look at all the couples who are engaged for years, building up to a big wedding, and they're divorced before they've paid off the wedding. Sometimes you just know and you don't need to wait. I hope that's the case for these two. :)

October 10, 2013 at 2:23 am | Report abuse |
  7. gah

who are you people? real couples fight. the key is to communicate with each other and not be unreasonable.
    good luck you two!

October 3, 2013 at 1:21 am | Report abuse |
  8. Having a partner you fight with

is not a good policy, sure fights happen but we never want too follow the policy of manipulation by a controller spouse..we want couples too live free and be happy. If your with a controller remember they never change. Make sure when you are dating it all begins a good note. the last you EVER too do is repeat the least disaster

October 2, 2013 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  9. No fighting

the last thing you EVER want is fighting in a relationships....don't believe in it never did. Once you start fighting it only escalate to more issues and we do NOT want too follow that path of dysfunction. Good Luck

October 2, 2013 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
    • really?really?

you REALLY think that there should be NO fighting .....ever ? in a relationship? uhh.. good luck with that.

October 2, 2013 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • maggie

Spats but no vicious lies or screaming..that is not love. If I am in passing and hear my parents fight I just ask them too stfu up and they go out for ice cream. Lol

October 2, 2013 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Spammer this

The best couple i have seen in a long time. We wish them true love and compatibility everyday of their lives.
    Most of these couples today are huge dysfunctions, many are not we went them in the NO dysfunctional
    zone.

October 2, 2013 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  11. All the best

on the engagement and a long wonderful life together. Don't fight!!! It just snowballs in to resentment!!!!

October 2, 2013 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  12. JellyBean

Too bad The Marque can't/won't do some thing about the spam mod bot posters.

October 2, 2013 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |