Today's news you might've missed:
- Jay-Z considers Blue Ivy to be his No. 1 fan - not that Blue doesn't dig mom Beyonce's tunes, it's just that she really loves all the songs on his newest album, "Magna Carta Holy Grail." "She plays a song and she goes, ‘More, Daddy, more . . . Daddy song,'" Jay-Z says. That's one 18-month-old who knows which side her baby bottle's filled on. [VF]
- Speaking of musically inclined family members, did you catch Briana Cuoco - a.k.a., sister to "The Big Bang Theory's" Kaley Cuoco - on "The Voice" last night?
- "The Simpsons" EP Al Jean says he plans to kill off a major "Simpsons" character this season, but after "Breaking Bad" left us, we're not sure we can handle more death. [LAT]
- So, no pressure, or anything, but if you're planning on seeing "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" you better get on it: ticket pre-sales were 35 percent of purchases on MovieTickets.com within two hours of being made available online. [Deadline]
- The newest "member" of The Band Perry is a baseball player: lead singer Kimberly Pery is engaged to Toronto Blue Jays catcher J.P. Arencibia. [The Tennessean]
- Just this once, we wish Mark-Paul Gosselaar would have a kid named Zack. Instead, the actor went with Dekker Edward for his newborn son. [Us Weekly]