Selena Gomez won't perform in Russia after all
September 20th, 2013

Selena Gomez won't perform in Russia after all

Selena Gomez's plans to perform in Russia next week are now off the calendar.

According to reports, the 21-year-old singer has been denied a Russian visa and as a result has had to cancel two of her upcoming concerts there. E! News reports that Gomez was expected to hold a show in St. Petersburg on September 23 and in Moscow on September 24, but those stops are no longer present on her itinerary.

A rep confirmed to the outlet that Gomez won't be visiting Russia - which means she won't be able to fulfill the request some of her fans have petitioned for.

Before news spread that Gomez wouldn't be going to Russia at all, an online campaign was launched to try and get the singer to speak out against Russia's anti-gay legislation while in the country.

“Singer Selena Gomez is a talented, award-winning pop superstar with a Top 10 album and multiple hit singles under her belt, as well as a worldwide following of devoted fans," Washington, D.C.-based fan John Becker says in the Change.org petition he created. "By speaking out, Selena can let LGBT folks in Russia know that we stand with them, and that they are not alone.”

If Gomez did speak against the policies, she wouldn't be alone, either: stars like Cher, Elton John, Lady Gaga and Bravo's Andy Cohen have also taken a stand.

Filed under: Celebrities • Music

1. sdfgsdfcvbcfgsdf

… Unbelievable…wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ ~ŚeekingŔichMen.Com~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. gsdf

September 23, 2013 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  2. The Hacking act

One does the dirty work and the he yells at the other too make it look good...

po po on the way

September 23, 2013 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  3. staples calling po po

one does the dirty work and the other pretends too yell at the other like its her fault

September 23, 2013 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Petunia Higgleseebum

Well, that serves her right for attempting to misinform the public of the true consequences for being of that persuasion. People seem to try to glamorize that lifestyle as some sort of contention of pride! Well, excuse me, but it is clearly stated in the bible that the Lord does not appreciate such foul natured habits and certainly condemns this behaviour to an eternaty in hell. Now, correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn't we be execuing every opportunity to produce children who will not perish in the God-forsaken layers of Hell? I just see every child's innocent face and I pray, that they will not decide to live a life of sin – instead to come with the righteous and to observe the holy father in eternal paradise.

Yours sincerely,

Petunia Higgleseebum
    Canada

September 23, 2013 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
    • JellyBean

Sorry, I accidentally clicked on report abuse when I meant to click reply.

Just wanted to say good morning Petunia. LOL!

September 23, 2013 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Petunia Higgleseebum

Unfortunate accidents can happen to the best of us, it is all in God's great plan. I must say though, I wouldn't be caught leaving offensive remarks for anyone to report on, it's simply not in my timid nature. That being said – good morning to you.

Yours sincerely,

Petunia Higgleseebum
      Canada

September 23, 2013 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
    • kathy

Hey Petunia....why don't you take that bible of yours and beat yourself over the head with it? Or put it where the sun don't shine.

September 23, 2013 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Petunia Higgleseebum

Well may you say what you will. It is I who will have the last laugh, watching you in the firey pitt of hell, burning in agony for all eternity, tortured beyond recognition, as I look down from the kingdom of heaven with the Lord's blessing to lift me up. Yes, I will rise to the occasion and be not proud as I may, but to touch the hand of God and know that I am blessed. I pray for you daily, Kathy.

Yours truly,
      Petunia Higgleseebum
      Canada

September 24, 2013 at 3:15 am | Report abuse |
  5. CUT THE BULLY SH-T BIMBO

GMAIL HACK, TOOK MY PICTURES FROM GMAIL AND WAS NOT ABLE TOO CALL MY FATHERS METER
    READING FOR 1 HOUR..

I AM THE FKING QUEEN YOU ARE A FKING ILLEGAL BIMBO

September 23, 2013 at 7:20 am | Report abuse |
  6. STEVE...DAD'S METER READING WAS NOT ABLE TOO DIAL IN.

SHE FKED UP THE PHONE.....I AM THE FKING QUEEN YOUR A JUST A VICIOUS BIMBO

SEE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ME AND YOU....YOUR A HOE AND I AM NOT

September 23, 2013 at 7:17 am | Report abuse |
  7. M.A.P.

Wow, Carl called ME a bully! Have you been reading the abuse that's been dished out to me on a daily basis here Carl? I have to defend myself otherwise my name will be dragged through the mud. I don't have no self esteem, but I am human and sometimes my feelings can get hurt too. You should find another blog if you can't handle it here. I'm not going anywhere.

September 23, 2013 at 6:15 am | Report abuse |
    • GMAIL HACKING

MODEM MANUPULATION
      COULD NOT CALL DAD'S HEAR METER READING...

GO TYPE YOUR FKING RESUME LAZY

September 23, 2013 at 7:18 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Considering that I am currently sitting at my OFFICE DESK – yes that's right, full time employed here, unlike you, you useless little troll, I don't need to write a fukking resume. Maybe when you escape form the mental hospital you could get a job writing for Fox news with your paranoid incessant rantings.

September 23, 2013 at 7:23 am | Report abuse |
  8. M's Resume Hack---

See you tomorrow on project. I fking win.

September 22, 2013 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Print out all my comments...

Attach too job application hack--you see? we keep tell you your a washed up bimbo and you won't listen.

September 22, 2013 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  10. She has not boff her husband through most of the marriage

its not 3 years.

September 22, 2013 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Mutual agreement for her termination

please.

September 22, 2013 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Print out all comments...

And file with all her other sh-t...discussing project coverage right now.

September 22, 2013 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Just starting too look for a man now

and this lazy jobless s-xless flat tire is bothering me.

September 22, 2013 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  14. STOOPID BIMBO

calling me trash on experience project I want 24/7 converage ...once we get experience project in control..

I want all websites monitored only involving me....

September 22, 2013 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  15. JEALOUS HOE

DOC HER FOR INTERNET BLOCKS...NOBODY GAVE THIS HOE AUTHORIZATION FOR ANY BLOCKS ON THIS MACHINE

September 22, 2013 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
  16. HACKING UPDATES AS FOLLOWS

APPLICATION WAS COMPLETED THEN SHE CUT OFF INTERNET ACCESS AND CRASHED THE MACHINE
    JOEY CAUGHT IT

EXPERIENCE PROJECT COVERAGE

I HAVE NOT GOTTON LAID IN 2 YEARS...SO NOW WE PUT A LEGAL TEAM ON EXPERIENCE PROJECT.

September 22, 2013 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Job Application

DOC HER

September 22, 2013 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Project Articles---All under review this evening...

He got his monthly bj and he's feeling almighty tonight with his vocal cords.

September 22, 2013 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Project Coverage Discussion

Your married too the biggest piece of trash we know....do not make fun of others dear...she's on watch.

September 22, 2013 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Bimbo IInternet Phone Line Block---

Mac machines K?

September 22, 2013 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Bust through on project ---

from this machine-

September 22, 2013 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  22. MarieLyne--(projecto)

Another bologna story. She dishes out a lot of hot air–daz it.... Glad Justin Bieber moved on.

September 22, 2013 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  23. T.

You know she keeps a record of you kik comments right? your S and I am R

fyi

September 22, 2013 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  24. xcbxcbery458

Love knows no bounds. Are you still single? FREE JOIN – ♥ http://blackmendatingwhitewomen.webs.com/ ♥. A serious online interracial dating Services offering real and successful opportunities to meet your right person. For black women meet white men, black men dating white women. Share your life and love with friends online..) We have a large database of personal ads from black singles seeking white singles for dating, love, marriage or friendship. If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.xcb

September 22, 2013 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
  25. gffghgfhdggh

… Unbelievable…wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ ~ŚeekingŔichMen.Com~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. ghfghdg

September 22, 2013 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  26. Selena Gomez

Adorable young woman and a great voice. Let's home she remains in the right direction finds a man and never gets stuck in a toxic situation--We do not want these young women in "wrong" directions.

September 21, 2013 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  27. KikOneSays S for bimbo R for my responses.

get me on other kik....haaaaa

September 21, 2013 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  28. MAC MACHINE

She is looking for it but she can't find it.

September 21, 2013 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Fake dating service...report her as abuse

thanks

September 21, 2013 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  30. cvncvmery58

Love knows no bounds. Are you still single? FREE JOIN – ♥ http://blackmendatingwhitewomen.webs.com/ ♥. A serious online interracial dating Services offering real and successful opportunities to meet your right person. For black women meet white men, black men dating white women. Share your life and love with friends online..) We have a large database of personal ads from black singles seeking white singles for dating, love, marriage or friendship. If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.cbxb

September 21, 2013 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
  31. oh steve? last phone call was a fake...we needed the hack...thanks

report her as abuse

September 21, 2013 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Samsung Galaxy Hacker

she does not boff her boyfriend but she's hacked into what the singles are doing...continue too monitor i am out
    for awhile. .. do not distrurb me...get me on second galaxy phone...report her as the blocker for internet
    mac machines if any issues

September 21, 2013 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Hacking updates for today

california hack confirmed
    galaxy confirmed-get me on other phone
    1006 approved....busting through as soon as we have the bimbo's name out there
    salon
    Pizzini complaint

September 21, 2013 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  34. shalom salon...

print and file-out for drinks 10–

September 21, 2013 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Babak from LA

They are making it sound like she canceled the shows to make a political statement ... Not the case, she doesn't have choice ... they didn't let her in.

September 21, 2013 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  36. vcbvcbcvnvbn

… Unbelievable…wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ ~ŚeekingŔichMen.Com~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. gfs

September 21, 2013 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Not bugged into phone 4

thanks

September 21, 2013 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  38. if you need me get me on phone 4 she is deaf there.

thanks

September 21, 2013 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Prijnt and file

with Samsung hack

September 21, 2013 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  40. All comments from hacked in machine send too cnn

samsung phone...reporter her as abuse.

September 21, 2013 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Print and File --- Scratch UK

let me know when she is reported...gotz too go

September 21, 2013 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  42. We dont have too worry about brenda...

scratch that....if its her she'll nail her...

September 21, 2013 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Brenda

amex fraud charges from the UK? run check

September 21, 2013 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  44. FAmily Account Hack Ins

report her as abuse.

September 21, 2013 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Phone Modem Mishap in My Home.

report her as abuse.

September 21, 2013 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Your 3 Hacking bimbos....Town on..

report her as abuse.

September 21, 2013 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  47. We have the power...you don't your a felon

report her as abuse.

September 21, 2013 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  48. JoannaOn

She has no written authorization too hack in to laptops....report her as abuse.

September 21, 2013 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  49. She has not written authorization too hack into machines...

file her as abuse with the other bimbos....

Joanna on.

September 21, 2013 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Lap Top bimbos...

bust in

September 21, 2013 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Run a check on allie also

thanks

September 21, 2013 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  52. California is illegal also...bust right through the machine..

bbb

September 21, 2013 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  53. We sent the felon in california a password reset...

no reponse

September 21, 2013 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  54. We sent the hackers a password reset...they did not respond..report them as abuse.

joey on.

September 21, 2013 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  55. CA another powerless hacker

keep busting through the project...

September 21, 2013 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Print out my comments ...

thanks

September 21, 2013 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Manipulation My Log In Traces Back too the bimbo in cali...

as well as the other 2.....doc the cali bimbo also

September 21, 2013 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Report her for changing my log in ... information on experience project...

traces back too california....

September 21, 2013 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  59. DROPPING MACHINE OFF.. NOW...

WIN 50

September 21, 2013 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  60. THE BIMBO IS OF LATIN DECENT

SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE IS...

September 21, 2013 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  61. STOP SCRIPT POWER PLAY....SEE WHO DID IT.

AND FILE IT

September 21, 2013 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  62. SAME

SHE IS THE SAME CULTURE BACKGROUND THAT WE ARE....WHICH IS CONSIDERED LATIN.

September 21, 2013 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  63. FILE UNDER PIZZ COMPLAINT ...

DAZ WHY WE HAD THE PICS SENT TOO GMAIL...CUZ WE KNOW YOU ARE SO ADDICTED TO HACKING
    DAT WE WERE SO SURE WE WERE GOING TOO GET YOU 2 BIMBOS TOO HACK......

PEACE 50...SHE IS NOT WHITE...SHE HAS THE SAME CULTURE BACKGROUND THAT WE DO....SHE PRETENDS SHE'S WHITE.

September 21, 2013 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  64. WATCH THEM FALL ON THEIR FACES

WIN 50...

September 21, 2013 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  65. PRINT AND FILE...

VICKIE PIZZ IS OUR FIRST COMPLAINER IN THE OUTSIDE WORLD.

September 21, 2013 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  66. correction joey below---without print.

thanks

September 21, 2013 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  67. THE BIMBO RUINED THE BLOG...BUST THROUGH EXPERIENCE PROJECT.

ON THIS MACHINE THE OTHER MACHINES ARE BUST THROUGH....THESE ARE BIMBO HACKING FELONS
    NOBODY OF AUTHORITY HERE...

September 21, 2013 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  68. THE BIMBO RUINED THE BLOG...BUST THROUGH EXPERIENCE PROJECT.

NOBODY OF AUTHORITY HERE...ALLIE EMAILED BY JOEY

September 21, 2013 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  69. ALL BIMBO HACK EVIDENCE IS ON MAC MACHINES ..DO NOT EVER SEND TOO GMAIL THIS IS A TRAP ACCOUNT FOR BIMBO

THANKS

September 21, 2013 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  70. WE NAILED THE PICTURE MYSTERY WITH MISS PIZZ HERSELF

BOY DO YOU LOOK STUPID IN FRONT OF EVERYONE NOW....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

September 21, 2013 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  71. PRINT AND FILE---HACKED IN TO EMAIL FOR PICS AND ATTACH

YOUR A BIMBO WIFE THOSE 13 COUPLES WHO FOUND ME ARE NOT BIMBO WIVES.

September 21, 2013 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  72. GET EMPLOYMENT HONEY...YOU DO NOTHING ALL DAY

WE FORWARDED HER HACK TOO MS. PIZZ

September 21, 2013 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  73. I TOLD YOU------------BIMBO44

WE ARE NOT GOING TOO GET YOU....THE OUTSIDE WORLD IS...

September 21, 2013 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  74. WHATS THE MATTER COWARD BIMBO..

NOT ADMITTING YOU WENT INTO MY EMAIL TOO GET PHOTOS?

September 21, 2013 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  75. MISS PIZZ HAS ALSO REPORTED YOU.

BIMBO

September 21, 2013 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  76. VICTORIA? YOU THERE HON...MEET THE 2 BIMBOS

TEXT

September 21, 2013 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
    • YOU NEED TOO GET EMPLOYMENT...MIS PIZZANO WAS INFORMED ABOUT WHAT YOU DID WITH THE PICS

WIN50

September 21, 2013 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  77. WE TOLD MIS PIZZANO ALSO----BIMBO44

HE CAN HAVE ONE....WE TOLD HIM ABOUT YOU 2 BIMBOS

September 21, 2013 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
    • WE TOLD HER ABOUT YOU TWO BIMBOS...CORRECTION

REPORT THE 2 BIMBOS AND MS PIZZ WAS INFORMED....WE ARE ALL OVER YOU LIKE RUGS...

BIMBOS

September 21, 2013 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  78. PRINT OUT TWIT HACKERS COMMENTS....2 BIMBOS

THANKS

September 21, 2013 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  79. 1006 BANNING---I WOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT THESE 2 BIMBOS..

PLAN B DID NOT WORK...ACTUALLY NONE OF YOUR PLANS EVER WORK....WHO WOULD TELL WOMEONE

ITS JUST SKIN ON A BONE...SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT LIKE DOING THAT'S WHO....BUST RIGHT THROUGH

HER ON THIS MACHINE.....LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE ON PROJECTO...

September 21, 2013 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  80. Doctor Love No No 34

she gonna twist the whole thing around, get doc love against you and it will alllllllll your fault.

bust through Project and let's make some noise....what are you telling trouble couples?

That is not advice.....any man would bid her farewell sooooooooo fast. Open up the web

and let's make some freekin noise......

September 21, 2013 at 6:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Javadude54

Open a book and learn how not to butcher the English language.

September 21, 2013 at 8:36 am | Report abuse |
    • NO EXCUSE...

SHE IS ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT SHE DID....2ND TIME FILED AS REPORTED AS ABUSE

THE MAN HAS A HEART CONDITION...YOUR STUPID DISGUSTING PERSON

September 23, 2013 at 7:14 am | Report abuse |
  81. Carl

Oh how nice... the big people can post now for the weekend since the bully M.A.P. left. CNN, your site is a joke. No wonder nobody posts here anymore. people such as M.A.P with low self-esteem kill it for everyone.

September 20, 2013 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ good luck with that

Troll buster said that he was erasing the dating sight for us. I am certain he will erase m.a.p. if you asked him. At least m.a.p. aint talking about sh!t anymore like the dog and alvarez. I would rather he get rid of tracie that's a mental one. lmao

September 20, 2013 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • troll buster

I would just like to say, that I am a friend to all ppl who blog here. I play no favorites. I only go after the dating sites, and all the nonsense trolls, and that really long one. You ppl were crying how you hated those guys, so I and my minions, started taking them out. I never touched a tracie post, or an Alverez, or any goofy ones. So, if you feel that way, I'm done. Hope you enjoy scrolling past their crap. And I might add, you suck at trolling Miss Vixen.

September 20, 2013 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thanks for that

Just look at the blog already. Nothing but trolls and dating sites. It was pretty good for a while. This is vixen's fault. Thanks for pizzing the wrong person off.

September 21, 2013 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
    • BAITING FRIENDSHIP

WE BAIT ABOUT EACH OTHER DON'T LIKE IT TOO BAD.

September 21, 2013 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
    • cvncvneryghk678

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcbb

September 22, 2013 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Carl, I am getting very tired of this predictable shaming and name calling from whiny users like you. If you don't like it – GO! Nobody's forcing you to read my posts, but I am free to post here if I want. So sorry you have to share this world with other human beings. You sound like a right spoilt brat, do us all a favout and GROW THE F UP.

September 23, 2013 at 6:10 am | Report abuse |
    • To m.a.p.

Come on, map, can't you see that Carl is Vixen. Vixen has been trolling you. She gets jealous when other chicks come on here, and steals her spotlight. She is a sad, and vindictive person.

September 23, 2013 at 7:11 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Why would Vixen say that I am ruining the marquee blog for everyone? It makes no sense, I though Vixen was into the foul humor and she and I have joked in the past. I really don't understand some trolls.

September 23, 2013 at 7:18 am | Report abuse |