Eiza González, Liam Hemsworth and more news to note
September 20th, 2013

Eiza González, Liam Hemsworth and more news to note

• By now, you should've all seen those grainy pictures of Liam Hemsworth kissing a young woman who is not Miley Cyrus. (If you haven't, see here.) But while some say that Hemsworth's ex-fianceé Cyrus is "shocked" that her former beau has already moved on to Mexican actress-singer Eiza González - a.k.a., the lady in those kissing photos - Gonzalez herself has had "nothing to say" about the reports. [E!]
  • And, you know, just for the record, "Thor" and "Rush" actor Chris Hemsworth totally supports his little brother. [Page Six]
  • Bryan Cranston is thinking ahead: The 57-year-old actor has lined up his first post-"Breaking Bad" gig. According to reports, he'll star in a Jay Roach film about screenwriter Dalton Trumbo. [Deadline]
  • Ouch! Mr. Kris Kardashian - Bruce Jenner to some of you - had tissue surgically removed from his nose earlier this week to treat skin cancer. [TMZ]
  • What do you want to bet Matthew Weiner just broke hearts over at AMC? While the network has been trying to extend the life of every.last.one. of its hit shows, the "Mad Men" creator has said "no thanks" to a spinoff. [THR]

Filed under: While you were working

1. sdfgsdfgdcvbcxvbc

… Unbelievable…wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ ~ŚeekingŔichMen.Com~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. fgsdf

September 23, 2013 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Steve---got it..he is busting through for tek room

win50--staples has legal rights too bust through a hacked machine

September 23, 2013 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  3. They are calling po

win 50

September 23, 2013 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  4. password manipulation on experience project

instead of calling job agencies....she had too manipulated the password...approval for bust through

September 23, 2013 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  5. I am the queen you are the peasant criminal

instead of typing her own fking resume she was busy reading mine....joey print application from other end
    and we submitted...

see? your a bimbo....

September 23, 2013 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Print and File all my comments

attach too gmail hacking, resume, application submission and BE modem problems

voted: a jealous bimbo

September 23, 2013 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  7. she manipuation the phone line internet access so i was not able too call dad's meter reading this morning she started

after job application...

all map comments are now awaiting moderation

September 23, 2013 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Map comments -- assigned too Joey

thanks

September 23, 2013 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  9. Not able too call dad's hear meter reading in for 1 hour like week...she manipulated the phone line

we nailed her at 7am the she did her MAP sh-t

September 23, 2013 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  10. Job application

she stopped me from submitting....instead of doing her fking resume she stopped me submitting mine..

report her as abuse from outside machines

September 23, 2013 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  11. You changed the password on experience project

now we get track...cuz I roar louder then a lion cuz I am the fking champion

September 23, 2013 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  12. Sherri

The spammers are back! Please click 'report abuse' every time you see one of their messages, advertising their dating service. Also the person who posted the 10 pages long diatribe. Maybe we can get them off the board. Keep clicking 'report abuse' every time you see their messages. They post in the Entertainment section of CNN.com

September 23, 2013 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Pathological Jealous liar

we got her and she's filed-–gmail, hack, resume hack, application hack

September 23, 2013 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  13. BUSTED THE COMPUTER PROJECTION

SHE DID SH-T ALL DAY BUT WATCH ME TYPE MY OWN RESUME.....DAD'S METER READING ISSUE..

SECOND TIME SHE BLOCKED PHONE LINES.....WE HAVE THE FIRST ONE ON FILE CORRECT?

September 23, 2013 at 7:34 am | Report abuse |
  14. M.A.P.

Honestly, who gives a rat's a-ss about Liam Hemsworth? Did anyone know who he was before he starting dating Miley? He seems like an oversensitive little manchild with no sense of humor. Bleh.

September 23, 2013 at 3:35 am | Report abuse |
    • JellyBean

Yup, he is a big ol cry baby. But good for him for dumping MC. Yuck.

September 23, 2013 at 7:43 am | Report abuse |
  15. tracie

MY HUSBAND NEEDS TO SMEAR A TURR D IN MY NOSTRILS RIGHT NOW!

September 22, 2013 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mavis Bethyl Ethlemore

Dear oh dear oh lord! Well, I have never read such a putrid remark in all my 80 years. The youth today is lost on me in many ways. With all the nudity and drinking, why my parents would've given me a right beating if they saw such grotesque statements coming from my pure uncorruptable mouth. Certainly not my cup of tea to read such things so early in the morning as I am preparing tea for me and my husband, however my grandson is always telling me I should keep an open mind, although he may not be talking about such things. Really though, I hope this is a joke because I don't know, maybe I am old fashioned, but that's not how we did it in my day.

September 23, 2013 at 5:00 am | Report abuse |
  16. TriumphTheInsultComicDog

I would like to fill her ears with my butt custard.

September 21, 2013 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Print and file under criminal invasion of privacy

all good.

September 21, 2013 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Report bugger bimboo44

haaaaaaaaaaaaa

September 21, 2013 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Moving Phone hack right danuta?

haaaaaaaaa what a bimbo

September 21, 2013 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  20. hey danuta

shove it up you azz.....

September 21, 2013 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Hacking updates as follows

2 samsungs not one....she's in one.

She is a criminal ...experience project done

Allie on trace

get me on galaxy 2...not one....one is another piece of equipment we nailed her on ...

September 21, 2013 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Bimbo44

we have 2 galaxys not 1.....we had too nail you on galaxy 1....file galaxy 1 phone and i have number 2

she can't find it.....

September 21, 2013 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  23. 2 galaxys --- get me a galaxy 2 phone number...

she is hacked into galaxy 4 one....i have galaxy 4 two.....get me at galaxy 4 2 phone...thanks...

she's a bimbo

September 21, 2013 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  24. We bought 2 galaxys that day....one for her and one for me...

do not fret ... we nailed her the other day...

September 21, 2013 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  25. KIK

GUYS>>KIK me on other galaxy....

September 21, 2013 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  26. YUPPERS62--bimbo44

She is not bugged iinto phone 4 or mac machines.....she cannot find them....phone 4 is a another phone

she can't find also.....use OTHER galaxy phone

September 21, 2013 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  27. 9 MINUTES...1006 BACK IN ACTION ON THIS MACHINE.

YOU SEE? CHUBBY 50 ALWAYS KNOW WHAT SHE CAN DO AND WHAT SHE CANNOT DO....YOU SEE?

I MADE YOU LOOK STUPID AGAIN IN FRONT OF EVERYONE....PRINT AND FILE

September 21, 2013 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  28. YOU DON'T PASS AROUND PIZZ PICS.

WITHOUT PERMISSION AND 1006 CANNOT TALK...I DON'T THINK SO DEBZIE.

YOU DON'T KNOW THE LAW HON....I GREW UP ON THE LAW....

September 21, 2013 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  29. 1006 BANNING WAS DONE BY THE 2 BIMBOS...

THEY ARE THE LAST PERSON WE WOULD EVER GO ABOUT S-XUAL MATTERS AND COMPUTER HELP.

LOVE 1006

September 21, 2013 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  30. 1006 not going anywhere either...

see you soon.

September 21, 2013 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • WORLD PRESS AND WEB BLOCKED WAS NOT DISCUSSED WITH 1006..SEE YOU SHORTLY

BIMBO44

September 21, 2013 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Its just skin on top of a bone....

would you refer a suffering union to her?

September 21, 2013 at 6:25 am | Report abuse |
  32. tracie

WHO ARE THEY? I WANT A GIGANTIC TURR D SMEARED IN MY NOSTRILS RIGHT NOW SO BAD.

September 21, 2013 at 2:07 am | Report abuse |
  33. FAKE DATING SERVICE

WE STILL IDENTIFY THIS STUFF RIGHT mncvmreu458

September 21, 2013 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  34. fddffgffdfgfgfgg

FAKE DATING SERVICE.

September 21, 2013 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  35. love2love

Felon bimbo acting tough....

Still no boff

September 21, 2013 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  36. love2love

The only piece of trash he knows is her

s