Chris Brown says he identifies with Trayvon Martin, calls out Jay Z in new interview
September 20th, 2013

Every time Chris Brown opens his mouth, he seems to stir up controversy. In a cover story for the October 14th issue of "JET" magazine, the 24-year-old R&B superstar raises eyebrows yet again. He gamely tackles questions about his messy love life and how he’s attempted to move forward after the 2009 Rihanna “incident” – then says he identifies with Trayvon Martin because of his own struggles with racism, calls out Jay Z for his thug past and seems to liken his bad rep to the relationship between a slave and his master.

Here are some of the more interesting quotes from Brown’s interview:

On whether he relates to the everyday struggles of other young African-American males like Trayvon Martin:
“I identify with Trayvon 100 percent as far as living in 2013 and still dealing with blatant racism. This generation is so used to racism that it’s normal; we don’t care. We aren’t on drugs or catching AIDS, but they still look at us as ni**as.”

On whether it’s possible to mend his rocky relationship with the press:
“This is something I’ve been dealing with for the past maybe five years. Anybody with a voice – Tupac, Michael Jackson, the Notorious B.I.G. – gets formatted…except maybe for Jay Z, who is accepted by White America because he shakes hands and kisses babies. No disrespect, because I’m a fan, but nobody brings up the fact that he stabbed somebody and sold drugs. He gets a pass.”

On when he decided to change his attitude:
“I got to the point where it’s only so much you can take from the master, you feel me? I’ve taken my fair share of lashings. I’ve dealt with the media. Instead of being an artist, I’ve been called a woman beater; I’ve been insulted in public and judged. And being able to not want to kill yourself at the end of the day is what made me say, ‘F**k it.’”

The spotlight on Brown will be intense for the next few months. The singer-turned-actor’s new movie, “Battle of the Year,” just hit theaters this weekend, and his sixth studio album, “X,” is due later this year. In the meantime, the Grammy winner is tired of folks expecting him to apologize for his bad boy behavior.

“I’m not perfect, and I don’t have to be,” he tells JET. “We are supposed to make mistakes. I’m not an android or a robot.”

1. Bribarian

Trayvon Martin Reenactment:

November 15, 2013 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
  2. Mike

I'm trying to figure out why this fool is so angry. You're worth $24M and you are still acting like you're in the ghetto? Chris my dear, once you leave the ghetto you have to leave those ghetto ways behind. And in light of your recent arrest in DC, I would strongly recommend anger management. A male fan tries to get a picture with you and you punch him in his face along with your bodyguard? And don't think for one second there will NOT be consequences for that, "I'm not down with that gay s–t" statement. To take a quote from Hamlet, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." You better be lucky you didn't come across some real Washingtonians. The headlines would have been very different today my dear.

October 29, 2013 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
  3. RiRi looks stupid as usual ...we can go now...

peace 50

October 28, 2013 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  4. EP logins...was told at the bar she has fun cancelling me out....you reported since that comment at oz

reported

October 28, 2013 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  5. khire talley

this is very nice

October 28, 2013 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Sultan of Brunei

Racism is real and is everywhere.Whoever mentions it gets the paranoid/negative sticker.But Chris brown should deal with peacefully.Violence is never gonna be the answer,never!

October 28, 2013 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  7. northerstar

Brown wants it both ways. He blames the world for not forgiving him a "pass" for beating up and biting a women while driving a Lamborgini. Yet believes that his MONEY didn't keep him out of jail on that offense. The judge CORRECTLY kept him on probation hoping he would learn from the experience AND NOT END UP KILLING SOMEONE while enjoying the leniency the court system gave him because of HIS MONEY. Anyone without money would have gone to jail.
    He needs to go to prison before he kills someone. Maybe while he is in prison someone can beat some sense into this punk. I wonder how much Brown pays his body guard to protect him after Brown hits someone then stands behind his body guard for protection. Its time for the court system to stop protecting Brown and protecting society from Brown.

October 27, 2013 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • oh please

chris brown is a whiny little child.
      What is his deal talking about Travon or Jay Z, or anyone? He aint them, and he didnt even grow UP WITH any of them, so he cant even say he KNOWS them...what an idiot to even bring them up. chris brown is a lil boy.

October 28, 2013 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  8. i wish i was famous

Man I'm be thinking about his artist under him seven streeter blk female singer to when your boss in trouble u think did I made the right move signing to a another artist record label or entertainment copy what ever because at the end of the day he /she is the ceo and company is marketing u your career in they hands u doing for money / luv n dream but its a job I know your ceo is human these happen but how much can a new artists under your wings take be loyal is good in that in that situation you gotta make the right

October 27, 2013 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  9. whtthefk

what a baby, grow up Chris, you are your own problem

October 27, 2013 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Volume

No race is not mentioned with Chris and his issues but it plays a big part of why the public eye is constantly on him and what ever he does continues to be a story when it shouldn't be if he was white people would have forgave him and moved on that being said he doesn't get a pass for being consistently stupid and doing stupid things he needs to stop putting himself in situations to be looked at do a Dave Chappelle and disappear for awhile get your head together and forget what people say do it for yourself Chris not for the people who dislike you you need a change really you headed down the wrong path paved by many other trouble artist just like you

October 27, 2013 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  11. tellsitlikeitis

Chris Brown knows nothing about real racism. He doesn't associate with real everyday people, but only people he wants to, and none of them are 250 years old who have been slaves, or lived in Slave times. Racism is still alive only because the black people won't let it go. They want to keep throwing up slavery all the time, and talk about racism when yet we haven't had slaves for over 250 years. In reality they don't even care about their people from that long ago except to use them for their own bennifit today. I think what Chris Brown needs to cure him of his bad ways is to do actual time like a normal person would get if they did as he does. He needs to go to jail, get rammed in the a**, and toss some salad.

October 27, 2013 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  12. jonny

Chris, you are a sad, pathetic mess.

October 4, 2013 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  13. peaceofmind

Chris, If your're waiting on the World to forgive you its not going to happen!!! however, Jesus is very forgiving...i speak from experience. ..Read the good book...get deliverance...Micah 8

October 3, 2013 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  14. Susan

Jay Z did his dirt before he became famous. He grew up and changed his criminal ways. He got to the white house through his wife Beyoncé, who is a friend of Oprah, with whom Oprah is a friend of The Obama's. My wish is that Jay Z understand the meaning of the N Word. Jay Z once said in an interview to Oprah, that the reason he use the N Word is that by putting the "ga" on the end, that black people are taking the Word back. Well my answer to Jay Z is that we never owned the "N' Word. That very Word that is being repeated by this generation more than others is a product of Rappers whom didn't and don't know any better. I would like to challenge the Rappers to make Rap music without using the "N" Word and profanity. Instead of marching for Trayvon Martin, start by taking those words out of your Rap music! Show some class and contribute to stopping racism. Oh Yes! Domestic Violence is unacceptable behavior by All. Oprah once said" when you learn better, you do better."

September 28, 2013 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Kik in ass Project --- has been completed...

See...we keep calling you bimbo and there you are again...

September 25, 2013 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Meh

- Get a job
    – nose to the grindstone
    – stop concentrating on race
    – cnn has no ammo to incite idiot celebs into making dopy comments

September 25, 2013 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Bimbo44

Its not going too happen....she was watching me play the police album 1/2 hr ago

September 25, 2013 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Rebecca

Jay-Z may have "had" a checkered past but he has moved forward with his life and has become a Good Man! Chris Brown will always be a thug because thats what he wants to be he will spend the rest of his life blaming others and he is the only one who sees himself as what he calls a ni**as.”

September 24, 2013 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Robin

Chris Brown, you are such a punk and are you really trying to throw Jay under the bus. Jay is a man. You have the nerve to blame society and compare yourself to Trayvon. You are more like George Zimmerman, you got away with a crime. You are so lucky that Rihanna is not my sister because the outcome would have been different. You pick fights, play women against each other. beat on them and the only fool for you is that little girl who does not know better.

September 24, 2013 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  19. Map?

give it a rest...the whole neighborhood is watching.

September 24, 2013 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  20. Goob

I've never seen an article/news story or anything that puts him down because of his race. His race is only mentioned when HE brings it up. Noone dislikes him for his race. We dislike you Chris, because you can't control your anger, and you act like a little kid who didn't get the skateboard he wanted for christmas, so he sits around moping and complaining all day. That's why america hates you, Chris. If it was really about rac-ism, why is Jay Z and Beyonce the highest paid couple then? Obviously being black is not a big problem for them, so how do you actually explain that? Kissing babies? I never seen Jay Z kissing babies, could you maybe say something that's not a bullsht fabricated lie? And again you wonder why everyone hates you... Oh for fcks sake!!!

September 24, 2013 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  21. M.A.P.

I took a big shiz this morning and stunk the whole house up. No more microwave burritos for me.

September 24, 2013 at 7:07 am | Report abuse |
  22. I am pretty

oh so pretty
    i am pretty and witty and bright
    and I pitty any girl who isn't ne
    tonight

i am charming i am dance and prancing
    for joy cuz i am loved by a pretty
    wonderful boy!

September 24, 2013 at 6:15 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Ugly people pi$$ me off!

September 24, 2013 at 6:16 am | Report abuse |
    • Who cares.....

as you are very well aware Jealousy gets you no where..

Love, The Legend of Watersides

September 24, 2013 at 6:29 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

But do you know what it's worth? A dollar in the pocket is a wrinkle on the skin of life. That – and other executive desicions can only be drawn upon in hard times.

September 24, 2013 at 6:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Map?

get a facial...the last time i saw you .. your face was a little rough looking....be gone

September 24, 2013 at 6:48 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I use Loreal 6 in 1 daily anti aging creme system. I've never looked better you greasy pig.

September 24, 2013 at 7:26 am | Report abuse |
    • @M.A.P.

Looks like someone took a big shiz right on your face. Or is that a mud pack?

September 24, 2013 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

It's a mud pack from Alvarez. So it's sh!t.

September 27, 2013 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  23. Goob

Chris Brown relates to a chunk of rotting meat filled wih maggots on the pavement, because that's what he equates to in my mind.

September 24, 2013 at 6:11 am | Report abuse |
  24. NCIS Marathon

nuff said. next--

September 23, 2013 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Pat

What a mean-spirited society we have here!! Stupid and mean. The kid made a terrible mistake - once - . Rhianna has forgiven him, and that night we don't know if her behavior with him was aggressive and inflammatory. We all know that no matter what she did, he never should have laid a hand on her. He was charged, went through court and paid his penalties, including anger management rehab, and plenty of public apology. Give this kid a break!! He IS very, very talented too, and not as some write in comments that he has no talent. That is absurd!

September 23, 2013 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • daddy meter

that's right the best thing for rihanna too do is go away-

September 23, 2013 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • BIG SHIZ

No the very best thing is for the racist trolls to go away.

September 24, 2013 at 2:21 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I think you're a terrible mean person for defending this lowlife woman beater. Why does he deserve or attention and respect? What has he done for society? Why do you think he's such a great person – why? Everything I've seen and read shows me that he is a spoilt, arrogant little sh!t who should be punched in the face. I hate him and I am not sorry for that.

September 24, 2013 at 5:14 am | Report abuse |
    • lo44

you cannot get any lower then her....she has no balls and the laughing stock of hollywood.

September 24, 2013 at 6:12 am | Report abuse |
    • BIG SHIZ

M.A.P, I think you're a idoit for not seeing Chris Brown is a human being that once made a big mistake. That doesn't make him a horrible person just because the press likes to pick on him. Everyone fuks up in there life at some time and I for one refuse to hate a man for a mistake he made when he was a kid. Every thing you've seen or read about comes from the press that has a field day from painting him as the bad guy. Every time you point your finger you have three pointing back.

September 24, 2013 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Ok SHIZ, I was just saying that I've NEVER read an interview or seen any footage of him where he's NOT acting like an angry, immature, arrogant spoilt brat. If that's the kind of people you respect then fine! I just think people like him don't deserve the attention or the money. I don't even know ONE song of his! He has done nothing for art, music, culture, charity, just NOTHING. He is acused of cheating on his public service that he received for the "mistake" he made as you so nicely put it. I bet if he was a white country singer your opinion of him would be quite different.

September 24, 2013 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
    • BIG SHIZ

M.A.P., if he was a white County singer I would feel the exact same way. Shows you are definitely racist. You think you can go around judging people when you're the one who will be judged.

September 24, 2013 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Wuill be judged by what? The imaginary sky fairy? I don't believe in the imaginary sky fairy. I'm not rac-ist – YOU ARE!

September 24, 2013 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
    • BIG SHIZ

Im talking about karma, and that sh it comes around.

September 24, 2013 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I have a clear conscience because I know in my heart that I don't have hate for other races. Therefore I have nothing to fear.

September 24, 2013 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I do apologize for the country singer remark though. Reading back over it, I do see how I jumped the gun a bit, so to speak. It was not a logical remark.

September 24, 2013 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
    • BIG SHIZ

I don't think you're a bad person. But I do think you you have some issues with how you see black males.

September 24, 2013 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Maybe subconsciously, but not that I am aware of. I think it's more of a mistrust in hetero males generally.

September 24, 2013 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
    • marin

the kid made a mistake once.. you're either in denial, can't read a paper or just plain stupid... or all three.

September 24, 2013 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • @M.A.P.

So you're g@y then? That explains a lot. Like why you walk funny, and why you drool and lick your lips when you see a hot dog or a carrot. Don't get me started on the gerbils and KY jelly.

September 24, 2013 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

@Vixen – ha..... ha..... ha (note:sarcasm). Very funny joke Vixen! So now Im guessing you're about 12 years old? You know this is a grown up's blog don't you? Fcukin dumb sh!teater.

September 27, 2013 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
    • LeeLee

IF all he did was smack her around, maybe folks could forgive. Be he continues to act like the bully he is, and is not behaving as someone who is aware of consequences of his OWN actions. No one makes him do the dumb izzit he does. He chooses to. That is on him, him, and only him.
      Stop hanging on his nuts, and open your eyes. Young people today do NOT need THIS as a role model.

October 28, 2013 at 2:24 am | Report abuse |
    • Rod

Pat no one is being mean spirited to Chris, he's bringing this all on himself. You say he made one mistake? I'll give you the Rihanna incident was unfortunate. After that I was rooting for him to get his life back together and deal with some of his issues. However, time and time again he's not risen above anything he's done in the past. The Good Morning America incident where he was upset at the interviewer's questions and threw a chair out of a window and took off his shirt and postured towards the producer like he was going to attack them, The Frank Ocean fight, albeit Frank Ocean does taunt Chris often on Twitter, but he's a grown man and should know that everything he does is gonna be scrutinized so he should've walked away, the Twitter bashing session he went on with a woman where he basically said he hopes she gets beaten, the twitter fight he had with B2K member Raz B, and now this.... I'm to the point where I'm like Really Chris?!?!?!??Have you learned nothing? Can you blame the media and press for demonizing him? He makes it so easy for them. Who's his PR guy, they're doing a terrible job? I understand he's a young man in a vulernable and rare position, but come on!! When is he gonna grow up and take responsibility for HIS actions?

October 29, 2013 at 8:38 am | Report abuse |
  26. Everyone dances with the grim reaper

Brown is accurate that he and Martin share much: A couple dimwitted no-skill no-talent ingesters of intoxicants who glamorize gangsta culture and rapidly resort to violence because they have no coping skills and glamorize hurting others. Biggest difference is Brown is still living.

September 23, 2013 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • BIG SHIZ

He was talking about dealing with racist dirt bags like you.

September 23, 2013 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ruth

The truth is racist? You sound like one of those types who'd rather cast blame than accept responsibility for your own inadequacies and shortcomings. You are racist, big piece of shiz!

September 23, 2013 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • billy ray bogus

Too bad GZ didn't shoot Brown too. He is just as big a punk gangsta wannabe.

September 23, 2013 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • BIG SHIZ

Its funny you can judge tray as the bad guy when you weren't there. You don't know who attacked who first. But in your racist minds all black men are bad guys. The truth is it's you racist ignorant right wing a s s holes who are the bad guys.

September 24, 2013 at 2:18 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Ok SHIZ, you agree that noone knows what happened that night – we don't know who attacked who. But you have written on here time and time again that it was a race-based attack. How do you know that? You have accused Zimmerman of being a rac-ist from the start – on what evidence do you base that assumption? Because he's "white" (really hispanic)? That seems just as rac-ist as the sokkkman posts to me.

September 24, 2013 at 3:02 am | Report abuse |
    • BIG SHIZ

M.A.P, I know it was a race baced attack because he stalked trey for walking down the street. If try was white he would still be alive. And if he wasn't GZ would would be in jail. And I would also like to say when it comes out that he killed trey(and it will)you are going to have to deal with the fact that you thought GZ was a good guy just because trey was a black male (passive aggressive racism).

September 24, 2013 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Again with the assumptions SHIZ! Not everyone is rac-ist you know! I never said I though GZ was a "good guy" nor did I say Trayvon is responsable! I admit I don't know what really happened. Maybe GZ did stalk Trayvon because he's black – I know it happens all the time. I sympathize with the cause and I am militantly anti-rac-ism so you calling me passive aggresive rac-ist just shows how quick YOU are to play that card. You need to accept that not all whites are rac-ists and not all blacks are innocent angels, that's all.

September 24, 2013 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
    • BIG SHIZ

No,M.A.P not everyone is racist, but you are for saying if he was a white County singer I would feel differently. I don't like his music at all. I just don't like the fact people try to make him into the bad guy every time he has to defend himself from people starting sh it with him because they don't like him. Being a gay man you should understand prejudice, but you go around acting the same way.

September 24, 2013 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Careful of so called religious people

hypocrites

September 24, 2013 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
    • BIG SHIZ

No one said anything religious, you're dumb a s s just took it that way. Go back to the belief blog fool.

September 24, 2013 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Ok just skip my whole point and go back to Chris Brown – great argument skills. Well ok, what I said was in no way rac-ist. I was just sayin that you are so defensive of Chris Brown, yet you immediately assume George Zimmerman is guiltxy and should not be forgiven for his "mistake". You are a hypocrite of the worst kind. Thanks.

September 24, 2013 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
    • BIG SHIZ

Dude I cant believe you just tried to associate Treyvon being shot to death with chris Brown hitting Rihanna after a domestic fight when he was 18 yeas old. Of course George z is guilty. He stalked and shot a kid and like I said its just a matter of time when the total truth comes out. The point chris was making is he mad a mistake but there are a lot of other people who have too and the press dosent pick on them. He's right

September 24, 2013 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

They were both cowardly acts of violence that speak volumes about their characters. Of course acts of violence can be compared to one another.

September 24, 2013 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

And I will await this release of new evidence that proves GZ is guilty of hate crime murder. Funny it didn't come out in the court case, the prosecuters certainly had enough time to gather evidence.

September 24, 2013 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
    • @M.A.P. & Big Shiz

Because the jury already got it right. They heard ALL the facts, and made the right choice, only certain people don't want to see the truth. I bet these same people cheered when OJ got away with it.

September 24, 2013 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I never said one way or the other because I dont know what really happened! GZ doesn't strike me as the rac-ist neo-nazi type though. Doesn't mean it wasn't murder but pretty hard to prove since the evidence says Trayvon jumped on top of him.

September 27, 2013 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  27. Fake PHone call...report her as abuse...

i am the queen your are the illegal-the 3 never spoke too me about it....sweep her like dirt in the street

September 23, 2013 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  28. lo

The fact that everyone fails to mention is that this thug is talentless and should be ashamed of putting his name next to MJ, Tupac, or even Jay-Z. If it is true that most people in the entertainment business are not treated as a regular citizen (otherwise Mr. Brown would be serving jail time, not just probation), it is also true that behaving like a total ectoplasm in leather jacket does not contribute to his "repenting."

September 23, 2013 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • JoAnnaOn

She is a bimbo and we will monitor her 24 hours a day 7 days a week....Experience Project is open on mac machines.

September 23, 2013 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Bill

almost every one of these posts is by the same person.

September 23, 2013 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  30. namkoS

Chris Brown identifies with Trayvon because he's likes to beat people he thinks are defenseless, too. Why don't you identify with him more, and crawl in the ground and start decomposing.

September 23, 2013 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

According to the POS below it was all Rihannas fault! She should've known when to keep her mouth shut and the b!tch touched his phone! I mean he's Chris Brown, no b!tch be touchin his phone, man yknow what im sayin?

September 23, 2013 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Boo

Hey moron – Trayvon Martin was being stalked.....what are you – another idiot George Zimmerman fan?

September 23, 2013 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
    • namkoS

Boo hoo hoo, says the apologist for aggressor Trayvon who was in Sanford because he was expelled from his Dade county school for violence. Apparently you weren't on the jury. You say Trayvon was stalked, because you're a simple minded bottom-half-of-the-bell-curve simian easily suseptible to propaganda. Trayvon probably looks like a zombie at this moment, all rotten with wriggling worms going in and out. Boo hoo hoo.

September 23, 2013 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Instead of typing her own reasume

she was busy fking around with mine....report her as abuse from outside machines...

jealous bimbo....your bully story towards your s-xless boyfriend may work with him...but I don't fly on this side

instead of typing her own job applications she was hacked into mine....im louder then a lion. bimbo.

September 23, 2013 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
    • billy ray bogus

Trayvon did the stalking. He got what he deserved.

September 23, 2013 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Jee

Alright calm down M.A.P. If you actually looked at the incident between Chris and Rihanna you would know that Rihanna started the conflict, and she attacked Chris, and threw his phone out the window. She also bit has arm, and punched him as well. She just got the public to feel bad for her to jumpstart her career. That's why she went right back to Chris as soon as the trial ended

September 23, 2013 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Oh, ok so Rihanna deserved what she got then. You must be a great mother. And another thing – don't tell me to calm down! I AM calm. Just because you have a wide on for Mr Brown, don't start defending the indefensable.

September 23, 2013 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Jee

Please take your meds and contact the emergency social worker. And please don't start talking about your fondness for feces and intimate contact with other men, like the hairy Turks that pay you $40 a ride.

September 23, 2013 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Oh my goodness, that is disgusting! What kind of rabid dog are you to say such things? Oh wait, I see, you are SoKKKman. Oh ok, it all makes sense now. You're a fraud, a liar and a hopeless ra-cist. Good luck with that!

September 23, 2013 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
    • boo

Only a cowardly wuss hits a woman FOR ANY REASON.

September 23, 2013 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Sylvia the California attorney

@boo, you lack either imagination, sense or both. Self defense is gender irrespective. You wake up and see a psychotic female with a dagger plunging at your heart, and you'd be a wuss if you hit her? I'll give your opinion the weight it deserves.

September 23, 2013 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  32. SHE FKED UP THE PHONE LINE...STEVE

MY FATHER CANNOT CALL THE HOSPITAL FOR HIS HEART METER READING.....

YOUR A STUPID BETCH

September 23, 2013 at 7:06 am | Report abuse |
  33. M.A.P.

What a load of KRAPP!!!! Chris Brown WAS accepted as a mainstream pop/rnb singer, HE screwed his own image when he BEAT the sh!t out of Rihanna. He bit her face. The man deserves no respect and certainly should not be characterized as a "victim". He should be mad at HIMSELF instead of blaming everyone else for his problems. And the rac-ism he speaks of!? People don't like him because he's an aggressive, arrogant, spoilt, bratty man child with not much talent, who spends most of his time picking fights and then complaining how he's portrayed in the media – it has nothing to do with the colour of his skin. He wants to claim rac-iosm for how he's treated? Pathetic weak, moron.

September 23, 2013 at 3:06 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

And another thing, his new dance movie just FLOPPED BIGTIME!!! hahaha suck sh!t Brown! You can't act, can't write music, can't even speak english correctly (note: Nicki Minaj still sounds ghetto in some songs, but when she actually speaks in real life, she uses correct English grammer and tenses). He wants everything handed to him on a silver plate! I hate Chris Brown even more than Robin Thicke and Justin Timberlake, GOD i hate them.

September 23, 2013 at 4:48 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

"We aren’t on drugs or catching AIDS" – could have fooled me with his pale-haven't seen sun in 2 weeks- face and his boney skinny features. He looks like a heroin junkie with AIDS.

September 23, 2013 at 7:03 am | Report abuse |
  34. love2love

Hey chris

go handle the lazy trash hack you married that wont fk your dk for 13 yrs.

Joey has project

September 22, 2013 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  35. All Fake

thanks

September 22, 2013 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Pennsylvania Bimbo

Making up dates and times on blogs....like we figured that out when you did the stupid morgan freeman thing-it says 2005....but it was really written yesterday. we want people too follow the positive not the negative.

Try: Monster.com they will teach you how too type a resume.

September 22, 2013 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Pallavi Bowl

The American KONY 2.0!!!

September 22, 2013 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Look who is talking about the supreme court

Galaxy 4 bimbo..... daz it

September 22, 2013 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Denounce bimbo Hackers.

the supreme would find her of no example too young women with that "habit"....we do not want young women in her direction

September 22, 2013 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Max17

Rasmussen poll: "Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way."

In case Chrissie wants to know what more blacks think of his ilk.

September 21, 2013 at 7:54 am | Report abuse |
  41. Never ever referring you to help anyone with a "problem"

its just skin on top of a bone.......has many happy union ever heard their entire life?

September 21, 2013 at 6:20 am | Report abuse |
  42. lee mohammed

hello my name is lee I live in Ghana .and I relly like what criss brown said.he is my god father and am very proud of him he should continue his job thanks

September 21, 2013 at 1:58 am | Report abuse |
  43. bagladyboutique

Reblogged this on Bag Lady Boutique.

September 20, 2013 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  44. John

Once again, please, but this time in English and without crazy-person shouting.

September 21, 2013 at 1:10 am | Report abuse |
  45. Donna

you need to go to a hospital right away
    you are in a mental health crisis
    go now

September 21, 2013 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  46. bristoltwit palin... America's favorite dancing cow

Mmmmmmmm... diarrhea

September 21, 2013 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  47. BIMBO44

AMERICA'S FAVORITE FELON

September 21, 2013 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  48. love2love

Fake dating service

September 21, 2013 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  49. love2love

Note too chris

Go handle your s.xless trash hacker you married .

Editors are assigned too experience project also.

She aint got no job dude

September 22, 2013 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  50. samson the king

Man, you've got to stop taking those Mollys. If this is the reaction that you are getting, then perhaps you would be better just smoking plain old CRACK.

September 23, 2013 at 1:54 am | Report abuse |
  51. BIG SHIZ

Making fun of a dead child. You're mother must be proud.

September 24, 2013 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  52. M.A.P.

I'm with SHIZ on that – low, dude, low.

September 24, 2013 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  53. @M.A.P.

He was no child. The liberal media kept showing pix of him at 12, when he was really 17, and with a history of burglary, violence, and drug use. CNN wanted to incite a race war so they'd have another big story. Also kept referring to GZ as white, for the same reason.

September 24, 2013 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  54. M.A.P.

Well, all 17 year old's are kinda sh!tty don't you think? I was smoking weed and dying my hair blue and gettting piercings. I looked like a freak on drugs and I was! I'm glad noone shot me though! I would never have jumped on someone who's following me – I probably would've run away!

September 27, 2013 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  55. Live2Love

Will lets compare. So let's compare somebody got arrested for drugs hit-and-run and was a troublemaker growing up and he became the president of United States George Bush. Not saying Chris Brown is an angel but he deserves everything he's getting.

P.S Jay-z stabbed that guy after he was famous. The Big difference he Chris is that he didn't blame anyone for he's mistake he moved forward and be came a outstanding business man.

October 27, 2013 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |