Christina Aguilera feels 'sexier than ever' at 32
September 19th, 2013

Christina Aguilera feels 'sexier than ever' at 32

For Christina Aguilera, 32 is a very, very good age.

And on Wednesday, the singer and returning coach on "The Voice" appeared on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" to show just how fantastic she's been feeling.

"Is that the little black dress women are always talking about?" Leno quipped when Aguilera walked out in a sleek, low-cut minidress. And with that kind of opening, it wasn't long before talk turned to Aguilera's recent cover shoot for men's magazine Maxim.

The singer told the magazine that if there's one place where she doesn't need to be in control, it's in the bedroom.

"I'm a big micro-manager. I'm a stickler about organization, and everything needs a place and a purpose, and micro-managing myself when I'm in the studio. So I think that every woman should learn to relax and allow herself to be pleased in the bedroom," Aguilera said with a laugh. "It's the one place where I can let go."

Not that the mom of one has ever been bashful about owning her sexuality.

"I'm an artist," Aguilera told Leno. "Expressing myself in a sexual way no matter how that changes throughout the years is something that comes naturally to me. At this point in my life, I'm 32 and I feel sexier than ever just because you know what you want."

This year, Aguilera is undoubtedly hoping to win "The Voice," which returns for a fifth season on Monday.

"It's like coming back to school in a way. The boys are fun, we know each other by now." Aguilera said.

For example, she knows just how competitive they can be. Check out how she stands up to her competition in the video below:

Filed under: Celebrities • television • The Voice

1. Leno

The whole time i was looking at her I was thinking about busting both barrels into that little black number

September 23, 2013 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  2. cvncvnrturtu48

Love knows no bounds. Are you still single? FREE JOIN – ♥ http://blackmendatingwhitewomen.webs.com/ ♥. A serious online interracial dating Services offering real and successful opportunities to meet your right person. For black women meet white men, black men dating white women. Share your life and love with friends online..) We have a large database of personal ads from black singles seeking white singles for dating, love, marriage or friendship. If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.xbxcb

September 21, 2013 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  3. fdgdfgdfgfgfggfr45

… Unbelievable…wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ ~ŚeekingŔichMen.Com~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. fdgsdf

September 21, 2013 at 5:37 am | Report abuse |
  4. RCDC

Do no. If she didn't sleep with me I can't find out.

September 21, 2013 at 3:04 am | Report abuse |
  5. Rock

Welcome to the world of being h0rny baby

September 20, 2013 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  6. M.A.P.

Have a nice WEEKEND B!tches! Luv ya! x

September 20, 2013 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Menegle

She has great genetics and should procreate often to improve the gene pool. But childbearing does take a toll on celebrity marketability. At thirty two she's moving past childbearing years, but as the wood developing in my trousers evidences, she still looks g o o d !

September 20, 2013 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Petunia Higgleseebum

Well, I for one find her to be of questionable morals. Ms Aguleira claims to be a woman of God, well, excuse me Ms Aguleira, but in the bible it is written that a woman should carry herself with grace and dignity and not to flaunt her se-xuality in a vulgar and offensive fashion, which is precisely what happened for the "Dirty" music video. Not to mention the sinnful act of parring before marriage, an act in which she has also taken part. If she really holds herself as a Christian lady, she would most certainly reconsider her public appearance and behaviour.

Yours sincerely,

Petunia Higgleseebum
    Canada

September 20, 2013 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
    • VT_Citizen

That's a might high horse your riding there Petunia.

September 20, 2013 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Republicrat

Have you ever noticed those that claim to be such big fans of Jesus always seem to have forgotten all about what he had to say about judging others?

September 20, 2013 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hot Carl

Morals, schmorals.

September 20, 2013 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Petunia Higgleseebum

Well, I might have expected some rebuttalls from disgruntled youths. Naturally I do not judge others where it is not my place to do so – that work is to be left for the Lord on the day of judgement. I was simply pointing out that her etiquette certaintly does not make for good bedfellows with my beloved religion – Christianity, and that it is my duty to point out where others may need improvement in order to enter the goldern gateways to eternal paradise in the afterlife. I sincerely hope to see Ms Aguleira in heaven, but she will need to make some adjustments to her behaviour in order to get there. That is all.

Yours truly,

Petunia Higgleseebum
      Canada

September 20, 2013 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Devout worshipper

The Lord made Christina's visage so beautiful and her bosom so succulent so that man may marvel in his creation. What behavior qualifies as vulgar and offensive? Saint Peter can say, but I am taking no offense from where I stand. Seeing her wriggle her girlie parts makes me yearn to go forth and be fruitful.

September 20, 2013 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Petunia Higgleseebum

Satan may try to tempt you with such eccentricities, however you should be cautious to go forth and seek the pleasure you so brutally speak of. It saddens me to hear how you view offensiveness and se-xual overtness. I often wonder where the morality has vanished to in the United States.

Yours sincerely,

Petunia Higgelseebum
      Canada

September 20, 2013 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • JellyBean

Petunia cracks me up.

September 20, 2013 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • jar jar binks

I'm fairly certain you guys are being trolled. Just sayin...

September 20, 2013 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Satan

Petunia, I'm coming for you..........

September 20, 2013 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • troll buster

So, Petunia is a new kind of troll on here. Got to admit, she even makes me laugh. Troll on baby.

September 20, 2013 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  9. derp

Now that she is no longer fat, I'd gladly give her a face ride.

September 20, 2013 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  10. M.A.P.

She's looked better.

September 20, 2013 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |
    • JellyBean@MAP

Agreed. And as if 32 is old or something? She's in for a rude awakening.

September 20, 2013 at 8:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Ellen

And what does a spermburping Berlin buttpirate know about the beauty of women? You weren't so picky last night as your slovenly hairy overweight Kurd boyfriend was rumpriding you.

September 20, 2013 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Probably know more than a revolting crystal meth jun-kie like yourself. You avoid mirrors like you avoid a dentist, with your few remaining teeth more reminiscent of a dying tree stump than chewing tools. Sp-ermburping? Is that your new pasttime? O thought you were just a truck stop free prossy.

September 20, 2013 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Ann Brians

She looks great. I remember how overweighed she was. She showed a good result. When I gave a birth to my first child I also had extra pounds. But with the help of the weight loss program which I’ve found on this web-site: http://fatlossfactorsreviews.com/ I’ve lost weight. It is interesting for me to know what diet she kept. I ate only vegs and fruits and also I drank many water. This diet is really good. I went to the gym cause it is very important thing in weight loss program.

September 20, 2013 at 1:57 am | Report abuse |
    • derp

"I went to the gym cause it is very important thing in weight loss program"

BEcause.

The word is "because."

Illiterate moron.

September 20, 2013 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Derp, she also didn't complete the sentence properly. It should have been:

I went to the gym BEcause it is A very important thing in A weight loss program.

She obviously lost about 2 kg off her brain.

September 20, 2013 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  12. marilyn

She looks great and has the best voice, glad to see her so happy.

September 20, 2013 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  13. Manney

She'll always be second fiddle to Britney Spears, even when she was fat, crashing her cars, and after shaving her head. Britney may be trailer trash, but she rules!!

September 19, 2013 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mariah Carey

In what alternate reality, biotch? I'm the Queen Diva

September 19, 2013 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Shut up Mariah the Pariah. You have no class, although you try REALLY hard. Whitney was a true diva, youre a fake lying hoe with no heart. When was the last time you donated anything to a charity , Mariah? When was the last time you accepted money from a dictator?

September 20, 2013 at 7:24 am | Report abuse |
  14. Big Shiz

Xtina please sit on my face and use racial slurs while berating the size of my manhood. I'd be so grateful.

September 19, 2013 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Thanks, now I can't eat my lunch.

September 20, 2013 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
    • trigtwit palin, america's favorite tard baby
      September 20, 2013 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • cvncvneryghk678

Interested in interracial dating and finding true romance?==== MīxedLuv.com ===is dedicated to helping singles build relationships with those who share common attraction and similar interest. If you think black and white is a beautiful combinations our site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. cb

September 22, 2013 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  15. tatygirl90

She looks really good and refreshed. Good Xtina!

September 19, 2013 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |