Today's news you might've missed:
- With a name like Axl Jack, it makes sense that his first photo would include headphones. Adorable, tiny baby ones: [Fergie's Facebook]
- Apparently, a Miley Cyrus costume on Halloween might carry an unintended message. An online survey of single guys, who may also be 12-year-old dunces, shows that the majority believe women dressed as Miley are most likely to hand out more than candy. [LAT]
- But before you Google "Miley Cyrus Halloween costume," a fair warning to stay away from the name "Lily Collins." [HuffPost]
- Fox's new show "Sleepy Hollow" was a certifiable cluster of crazy, but that ended up being what viewers wanted: the premiere had 10 million viewers at 9 p.m.
- Katy Perry's newest single is darker than "Roar" - hence the title, "Dark Horse" - but we predict it'll be just as addictive: