Meet Axl Jack Duhamel, and more news to note
September 17th, 2013

Meet Axl Jack Duhamel, and more news to note

Today's news you might've missed:

• With a name like Axl Jack, it makes sense that his first photo would include headphones. Adorable, tiny baby ones: [Fergie's Facebook]
  • Apparently, a Miley Cyrus costume on Halloween might carry an unintended message. An online survey of single guys, who may also be 12-year-old dunces, shows that the majority believe women dressed as Miley are most likely to hand out more than candy. [LAT]
  • But before you Google "Miley Cyrus Halloween costume," a fair warning to stay away from the name "Lily Collins." [HuffPost]
  • Fox's new show "Sleepy Hollow" was a certifiable cluster of crazy, but that ended up being what viewers wanted: the premiere had 10 million viewers at 9 p.m.
  • Katy Perry's newest single is darker than "Roar" - hence the title, "Dark Horse" - but we predict it'll be just as addictive:

Filed under: While you were working

1. dfgdfgvbvcffg

… Unbelievable…wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ ~ŚeekingŔichMen.Com~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. gsfdgfd

September 22, 2013 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  2. @m.a.p I bet u would eat ur young

..-

September 18, 2013 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Bella

Just curious as to why the name change of "while you were working". Did the unemployed raise a fit?

September 18, 2013 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
  4. M.A.P.

Seriously, is THAT the most interesating entertainment news you guys could come up with? Click on Google News and then select "Entertainment" if you have no other ideas for stories guys. This is just getting pathetic. I can't even comment on topic because the topics are so trivial I can't actuially think of anything to say. Miley Cyrus costime ?= s.lut. Katy Perry new single, dark horse. B.O.R.I.N.G.

September 18, 2013 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

But MAP! A little Josh Duhamel came into the world! How cute is he? (the baby) Hopefully, he's not listening to his Mom's music. Lol!

September 18, 2013 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I don't really think babies are cute. I like baby animals better. It looks like a squished up blob of flesh.. ew!

September 18, 2013 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

MAP, I thought you were a mom? (I remember what MAP stood for. Lol)

September 18, 2013 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vinny

Please don't reproduce, I can see a casey anthony in you.

September 19, 2013 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

I'm with MAP on this one. I don't think babies are that cute either. More often than not they look like hideous little sea creatures of some sort.

September 19, 2013 at 7:30 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Well, I consider you all my "children". Except Vinny, that little tur-d just pi$$es me off-

September 19, 2013 at 7:52 am | Report abuse |